Asking for a little much...woman suing Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asking for a little much...woman suing Target

A red cement ball, outside the doors of Target rolls through the parking lot of the store and strikes her vehicle. It does just over $3k in damage to the vehicle but the owner of the vehicle is now asking for over $100k in a lawsuit. She is claiming pain and suffering....

A New York woman has sued the Target corporation after one of its two-ton red balls rolled into her driver's side door.

She must be related to Soap.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Had those cheap bastards just paid the $3,300 to get her car fixed, they would've avoided a 100k lawsuit and the publicity. This is very much an "oh yeah, well I'll show you" lawsuit.

Comment

Good. They shouldn't have wasted her time over $3300 and their fault. A 2 ton fucking sphere hit her car, and you want to fight about it over $3300? -_-

Comment

How about suing the owner of the pickup that hit the ball and caused it to come loose and hit her car?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
            How about suing the owner of the pickup that hit the ball and caused it to come loose and hit her car?
            Because odds are if they're in a Target parking lot they don't have shit for money whereas there are hopes Target will settle this out of court.

Comment

I bet that was awesome to see. Man, I always wanted to move one of those fawkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                She must be related to Soap.
                I don't know about that but, but I would've done the same shit if they didn't want to fix my vehicle. I had to file at least one insurance claim per month when I was at fiesta. My cart guys would be pushing carts and some welfare Queen would back up and hit the carts and blame us. What corporate was afraid of the
                "Black community" so they caved in really easily and cut them a check. Even had one back in 07 I believe... actually drive her car into the store after closing. Her car ended up almost in the middle of the store. And that bitch still ended up suing the store for not having those concrete rods that stick up out of the ground.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I've seen it. Store in Addison had a random Isuzu delivery truck hit a ball at 2am in the morning. We lost visual as it rolled across belt line, I'm told it ended up embedded in a creek bed.

They can freaking roll, it moved out of the lot quick!

Comment

Am I the only one who though those buggers would be anchored really good to the concrete below them?
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

This is asking alittle to much

In the lawsuit, Vezmar says he purchased tickets for himself and his date on May 6, and that the woman sent text messages on her cellphone 10 to 20 times during the first 15 minutes of the film.

The woman eventually left the theater when he asked her to stop. She left in her car, which they had driven to the theater, leaving Vezmar without a ride, he said.

He said he texted her a few days later asking for the price of the ticket, but she refused to pay it.

"It's principled action against a person who exhibited really insulting behavior towards me and towards everyone else," Vezmar said.

The 35-year-old woman, reached by phone Tuesday, said she didn’t know about the claim against her.

“Oh my God,” she said. “This is crazy.”

Comment

i am curious if she even talked to the other driver.

in the end, after a great deal of wasted money, i predict the other driver's insurance pays for this. hopefully they tell her to pound sand on pain and suffering, and offer five hundred dollars for her "injuries" after watching the video.

Comment

Going for the deeper pockets as always. I don't see how this is Target's fault, nor that a few thousand in damage to a parked car would cause "pain and suffering," but she's banking on getting a jury of her peers to give her a big pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                            Going for the deeper pockets as always. I don't see how this is Target's fault, nor that a few thousand in damage to a parked car would cause "pain and suffering," but she's banking on getting a jury of her peers to give her a big pay day.
                            I'm not arguing any of your points, just noting that she was driving by when it struck her car, not parked in the lot.

Comment

i love the tags!

i dont see a problem with the suit either, 100k is a starting point, it will likely be settled out of court for $10-20k

pertinent points to note: SS JUNK is too good for target, Big A cant read, and Soap think black people shop at Fiesta.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                              X