R.i.p.

Comment

Comment

Rip, lost a great musician today.
        1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
        1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
        2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Sorry to hear it. Way too young for sure.

Funny how taste in music works. So many of you guys seem to love his work, but for whatever reason I've hated his voice since day one. No dig on the man himself. Obviously a talented performer, just thought it was interesting how music either works or it doesn't, person to person.

Comment

dammit man

Comment

Doesn't get better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE

Funny how taste in music works. So many of you guys seem to love his work, but for whatever reason I've hated his voice since day one. No dig on the man himself. Obviously a talented performer, just thought it was interesting how music either works or it doesn't, person to person.
                I'm actually with you on this. I love the Superunknown album, and a few things on Down on the Upside, but outside of that... his voice kinda grated on me.

Either way though, very talented dude who made some great music.
                Last edited by Strychnine; 05-18-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

Andrew Wood - Mother Love Bone - March 19, 1990
                  Kurt Cobain - Nirvana - April 5, 1994
                  Layne Staley - Alice in Chains - April 5, 2002
                  Chris Cornell - Soundgarden - May 17, 2017
                  Eddie Vedder - Pearl Jam - ?????

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                    That sucks. RIP.

The original Vanishing Point with Barry Newman was probably one of the best existential road movies ever made. Followed closely by Two-Lane Blacktop with James Taylor and Dennis Wilson.
                    That was a cool concept Audioslave picked for a music video.
                    Yup. I liked the vid.

I also picked that song for the darkly humorous title for the situation.
                    Last edited by sc281; 05-18-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        I'm actually with you on this. I love the Superunknown album, and a few things on Down on the Upside, but outside of that... his voice kinda grated on me.

Either way though, very talented dude who made some great music.
                        Yeah, if you ever want to know how to torture Blake, make me listen to Hunger Strike on a loop. I'll tell you anything you want to know.

Comment

This was the first non mexican/rap music I listened to...and I loved it...RIP
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Being reported he hung himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

Funny how taste in movies works. So many of you guys seem to love George Lucas' work, but for whatever reason I've hated every movie since Star Wars IV since day one (I was a kid). No dig on the movies themselves. Obviously a talented special effects wizard, just thought it was interesting how movies either works or it doesn't, person to person...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Working...
                                X