Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone able to find a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical Urban Grey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Honestly, i really am digging the urban grey as i have a safe full of black guns.
    For $100 you can have any color you want.

Comment

Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
        I remember seeing something about that, the owner was a dick, but his daughter had recently started running it. Hate to hear that as they carried a lot of CZ product locally and had a wall of automatics to drool over. May have to ship one to your local ffl.
        He was rude as hell. You can’t run that type of business like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          That’s a good gun shop. Supposedly their online inventory is real time so if the website says they have it - they do have it.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
            That’s a good gun shop. Supposedly their online inventory is real time so if the website says they have it - they do have it.
            They had a ton of guns in stock, I was pretty impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              Gracias! I reached out to the seller.

Comment

Damn. The gun has several thousand rounds through it. Not specific on round count, but "several thousand" to me means between 3000-8000.

I figure 500 might be a reasonable offer?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                  Damn. The gun has several thousand rounds through it. Not specific on round count, but "several thousand" to me means between 3000-8000.

I figure 500 might be a reasonable offer?
                  That is a pretty high round count and who knows if it is accurate.

I wonder if he just says that about all guns just to keep people from bitching after they buy them. I do the same thing when the police ask me if I have been drinking and I reply that I have had a few hundred beers that night and they should know that because of their training.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Damn. Buyer no longer wants to sell it.

Comment

Its been a while but if you are still looking.

Shop CZ Urban Gray 75 SP-01 9mm Suppressor Ready Tactical Pistol (91253). Buy best Pistols from gritrsports.com | Reviews and Shipping options available

Comment

That link already says sold out, and you just posted this an hour and a half ago!

I actually just got a few notices today that they were coming in stock!

I picked one up private party and love it.

The mags it came with seem pretty worn out. I went with some new aftermarket mags from magwarehouse and they are running much better.

Comment

That was fast. Glad to hear you were able to find one locally.

Comment

Working...
                          X