Anyone cryptocurrency mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys still alive?

Over 800 cryptocurrencies are now dead as bitcoin is 70 percent off its record high

Comment

• quick rule of thumb... never take investment advice from the word of John McAfee....

just sayin

Comment

• Still alive, and still up. Going to pull it all soon though.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• nope, I've considered my investment long gone....

Comment

• Im broke ninja im broke

Comment

• Just checking in

Jan 5, 2017
              Originally posted by Gasser64
              Bought DNT at 14 cents, then it of course nose dives to 3 cents where it languishes for 4 months. Now its back up to around 30 cents. /sigh of relief.

Now that its had that first upsurge, and tanked ,and has surged again, the odds that it will ever go back down to lower levels are very small. Come on $5! Daddy needs to be rich
              Jan 17, 2018
              Originally posted by Gasser64
              Obviously something "bad" is happening right now, depending on how you look at it. As I said I'm not worried, I've done my research and its a solid project. Means less than nothing to me that you think I haven't. I think you'd agree if you researched DNT that if you're going to invest in one, then DNT ain't what most people would call a bad choice. Tell you what, we'll check the price of DNT in one year. That was always my minimum hold time anyway. After about a year from now, I'd start looking at what the holdup was. Instead of going down to what it is now, if it had gone up to $1.00, I still wouldn't be selling it. I'll consider selling it at $5

It's at $0.01, and the "odds that it will ever go back down to lower levels are very small" remark was literally the day before the peak.

Sooooo, did you figure out what the holdup is?

Comment

• Do you set reminders in your phone or computer to check up on posts like this?

Comment

• Hurts to miss that one
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    Do you set reminders in your phone or computer to check up on posts like this?
                    I can hear it, "Ok Google, set reminder to check bitcoin thread on dfwm in 6 months." Would you like to save that reminder? "Yes." Ok, reminder set.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                      Do you set reminders in your phone or computer to check up on posts like this?
                      Oh yeah. Takes 5 sec and it's too funny to not followup with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                        Just checking in

Jan 5, 2017

Jan 17, 2018

It's at $0.01, and the "odds that it will ever go back down to lower levels are very small" remark was literally the day before the peak.

Sooooo, did you figure out what the holdup is?

Comment

• You mean all the stay at home mom Facebook crypto experts were wrong?
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            You mean all the stay at home mom Facebook crypto experts were wrong?
                            I've been meaning to PM you about my exciting new essential oils opportunity

Comment

• You know how I know I got to you? ROFL
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                Oh yeah. Takes 5 sec and it's too funny to not followup with.
                                I think it’s funny, especially when something does need follow up.

Comment

Working...
                                X