No announcement yet.

Work edicut rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheese rocks, I have it every day and am in stellar health.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
      Shots fired!

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        I think moderation may be the key difference...lol

Comment

Two cars at work to avoid parking both at home?! Holy shit, that’s genius.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

the containers don't have what they are in them. he reuses them daily. I'm not saying he's eating bad. just wait till your not talking to eat. the man literally puts food in his cheek if he has to walk away from his desk and takes bites out of the crap while talking to other people in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              I feel better after posting this and thanks for being my sounding board. I may try some of the things posted here. But mostly I'm going to suck it up and deal with it. I like my job and make okay money at it. If anything he keeps it interesting around here.
              Just remember the Asshole Coefficient of the Universe:
              Nature abhors a vacuum. So when one asshole is eliminated, others must step up their game and fill the void.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                the containers don't have what they are in them. he reuses them daily. I'm not saying he's eating bad. just wait till your not talking to eat. the man literally puts food in his cheek if he has to walk away from his desk and takes bites out of the crap while talking to other people in the office.
                I hate eating noises with a passion so I wouldn't make it through a full day. What you are going through is borderline assault

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  I hate eating noises with a passion so I wouldn't make it through a full day. What you are going through is borderline assault
                  I'm right there with you.

Comment

Well, you answered my question if he was meeting his numbers or not, and sounds like he isnt.

Who the hell manages your team?

I would go crazy working in such a small office doing fucking sales calls.

Comment

Originally posted by S_K View Post
                      Just remember the Asshole Coefficient of the Universe:
                      Nature abhors a vacuum. So when one asshole is eliminated, others must step up their game and fill the void.
                      LOL... so many examples from this very site.

Comment

I have about 50 guys that work for me. I take great pride in not having any cocksuckers running around torturing my employees. I feel for ya.

Comment

Misspelling the word etiquette in thread title followed by complaining about a co-workers bad etiquette is all kinds of funny to me for some reason. I chuckled. Thanks, Matt. I needed it.

Comment

Sounds like you need a range day "statt"

Comment

Does "fucking illegals" work for you instead of "damn foreigners"? I don't don't do any of the rest of that stuff, but I do say that. Build the wall, deport em all. MAGA
                              WH

Comment

I shared this here because I knew I would laugh at the responses. The tags have not let me down. There's even more about this guy that that will boggle your mind, but I'm a very chill person. I don't let a lot get to me, and if I do get wound up abut something it only lasts a minute. But this walking bag of wasted space does shit so regularly that it keeps me in a near constant state of frustration. with all the other issues aside if he would just put the snacks down for one damn minute and speak clearly to our customers, I'd probably be able to ignore all his other bull shit. But oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X