No announcement yet.

Inspection question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get it for cheaper in “Mexico”. I just thought I could be legit this time.
    .....bro....

Comment

I need a “Mexico” inspection. PM please

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
        I have an arrest me red 2018 Camaro SS with no front plate, cops don't give two shits about that car. My 94 Impala SS on the other hand..... Damned cop magnet, pulled over twice for bullshit (5mph over and stopped past the white line at a stop sign), and had several more tailgating me before giving up.
        It's a new car, they assume that you've got the money to fight a ticket. The impala, however, is typically seen driven by hood rats with who knows how much contraband.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
            It's a new car, they assume that you've got the money to fight a ticket. The impala, however, is typically seen driven by hood rats with who knows how much contraband.
            Pretty much. The 5mph over was out in bumfuck west texas, probably thought he might have a tasty drug bust. Instead he got the most boring person in the state, I've never even had a ticket.

Comment

Just run antique plates if its that old, I drove a CJ7 practically every weekend for 2 years and never once got question on the antique plates. Now its been at my parents house in Ruidoso for 3 years and still running Texas antique plates lol.

Comment

Working...
              X