Work edicut rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The King View Post
    Is this guy in some protected group that he can't be fired without him claiming discrimination of some sort? As far as I know being a pig is not part of a protected group.
    He's white, in his late 40's and lives paycheck to paycheck. drives a lifted 2wd trail blazer his mom gave him and was living on a family members couch until he moved in with his new wife last year.
    Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    the automotive industry is like setting your watch back 20 years.
    you know it. though the rest of us aren't so bad. this though this guy brings down our average all by himself. When talking to black women he calls them "girrrrllllll" he refers to his hair dresser as his "Asian mama" and I have actually heard him say "I don't put up with a smart mouth woman".

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
      He's white, in his late 40's and lives paycheck to paycheck. drives a lifted 2wd trail blazer his mom gave him and was living on a family members couch until he moved in with his new wife last year.

you know it. though the rest of us aren't so bad. this though this guy brings down our average all by himself. When talking to black women he calls them "girrrrllllll" he refers to his hair dresser as his "Asian mama" and I have actually heard him say "I don't put up with a smart mouth woman".
      oh we've had some real winners roll through. We had one working the counter that may have lived in his truck, not sure. He looked a lot like peter griffin. He was a piece of work, and finally cussed out on of the ladies in the office and got canned. Policy says two managers have to have the termination meeting, and when they did, he threw a fit about having to drive in, "why couldnt you just call me so I could stay in bed?"
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

My manager is fed up with him and wants him out of his department. My managers manager Is frustrated at him but doesn't want to fire him. I work at a Car dealer in the parts department. It's real hard to get fired unless you really fuck up. Basically we are waiting for him to call the wrong woman sweetie or baby and get a harassment charge, or for the GM to say we need to cut someone because of sales being low.

I did the whole complain about a customer chewing in my ear thing that was recommended. Said how it was the most disgusting unprofessional thing one could do, and that I wouldn't do business with someone who did that. Did it work you may ask? well as I was typing this he was talking to a customer, eating something crunchy, then belched as he hung up.

A bit of "social engineering" could probably at least get him to stop the constant eating, and eating on the phone with customers. A few "complaints" could be arranged, that would likely result in the boss making him put a stop to that behavior. I'd be against the feminism lawsuit horseshit, he's just a fatass that is never going to do anything but say that shit to those women. And who here hasn't been to the drive thru, or had the waitress that says that? Its not like they actually like you (in that way) or anything, they're just saying it to be nice or maybe that's how their granny talked. You've probably also had random women that said it and meant it, and you didn't get all butthurt about it. You wouldn't file some kind of lawsuit against them.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          A bit of "social engineering" could probably at least get him to stop the constant eating, and eating on the phone with customers. A few "complaints" could be arranged, that would likely result in the boss making him put a stop to that behavior. I'd be against the feminism lawsuit horseshit, he's just a fatass that is never going to do anything but say that shit to those women. And who here hasn't been to the drive thru, or had the waitress that says that? Its not like they actually like you (in that way) or anything, they're just saying it to be nice or maybe that's how their granny talked. You've probably also had random women that said it and meant it, and you didn't get all butthurt about it. You wouldn't file some kind of lawsuit against them.
          It's not him hitting on them, he talks down to them. It's a treating them like children kind of thing. More of an "awe it's cute that you trying to do a mans job sweetie".
          but anyway, life goes on.

Comment

HAHA, okay.
            no joke, He just farted!
            OH HELL NO! I would be that squeaky wheel on this alone. No way in hell would I sit in a small ass room, hell any room for that matter, and have to smell what comes out of a man's ass. Fuck no! I hope you cussed that POS like there's no tomorrow. This would mean war. An all out war!!

You go take a baseball bat and beat that nasty fuck to a bloody pulp.

Comment

Keep a can of lysol or febreeze on your desk. When he farts, douse him.

Comment

He doesn't normally fart. He's a belcher.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                  And record it. And post it up.

Comment

You really should find his "hot buttons" and capitalize on those. Then when he bitches and moans about it, you'll have something to barter with.

Comment

He actually hasn't eaten anything this morning.

Comment

Tell him he's a piece of shit anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                          I wholeheartedly endorse this. When he bitches about it, tell him to take his stinking ass outside when he feels one coming on, or to prepare to reek of "country flower" or whatever the most obnoxious odor of anti-stench you can find happens to be.

You might warn a higher-up about it first though.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

He actually hasn't eaten anything this morning.
                            Because I read this last night bro. You could have told me at work. Gonna put my plastic army men up next

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                              I wholeheartedly endorse this. When he bitches about it, tell him to take his stinking ass outside when he feels one coming on, or to prepare to reek of "country flower" or whatever the most obnoxious odor of anti-stench you can find happens to be.

You might warn a higher-up about it first though.
                              I thought that was pooty-poo freshener?
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'll come move one of his cars, he will never find that bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X