Tony is keeping his word...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony is keeping his word...

I wanted to update following my introduction to Tony a month or so ago when he went back on my bad deal from end of 2013 and made it right with me almost a year later (reference thread here - http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58201)

In keeping with my own word as well, I am indeed one who is willing to forgive and give another chance. In the past 3-4 weeks I have referred 2 folks directly to Tony's cell phone (one of my best friends and one of my co-workers)...both have come back and told me that they ended up with a much better deal than they had found anywhere else, but more importantly, they both also reported that Tony shot them straight with no BS.

My friend Mark was in the market for a new 15' Expedition for his wife, he is a local business owner that buys service trucks fairly often, and has had a consistent contact over at 5-Star....Tony beat that guy's best deal by close to $4K with a combination of more trade on the old car and less price on the new one.

My co-worker was in the market for a pre-owned Raptor and was close to pulling the trigger on one with another dealer over in Dallas...I gave him Tony's number just to double-check GVF first....he called me this evening and told me that Tony set him up with one that has less miles and more options, for less money, and they also gave him a bit more for his trade too. He was very pleased with the deal.

All-in-all, just wanted to say way to go Tony! You're doing what you said you would...keep it up!
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

oh man..... i really didnt want to read this. getting rid of my JK for a 2015 gt, or another F150 has crossed my mind way more than it should lately. crap.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Man thats good to hear, Ill definitely hit him up after the new year.
      Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
        I wanted to update following my introduction to Tony a month or so ago when he went back on my bad deal from end of 2013 and made it right with me almost a year later (reference thread here - http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=58201)

In keeping with my own word as well, I am indeed one who is willing to forgive and give another chance. In the past 3-4 weeks I have referred 2 folks directly to Tony's cell phone (one of my best friends and one of my co-workers)...both have come back and told me that they ended up with a much better deal than they had found anywhere else, but more importantly, they both also reported that Tony shot them straight with no BS.

My friend Mark was in the market for a new 15' Expedition for his wife, he is a local business owner that buys service trucks fairly often, and has had a consistent contact over at 5-Star....Tony beat that guy's best deal by close to $4K with a combination of more trade on the old car and less price on the new one.

My co-worker was in the market for a pre-owned Raptor and was close to pulling the trigger on one with another dealer over in Dallas...I gave him Tony's number just to double-check GVF first....he called me this evening and told me that Tony set him up with one that has less miles and more options, for less money, and they also gave him a bit more for his trade too. He was very pleased with the deal.

All-in-all, just wanted to say way to go Tony! You're doing what you said you would...keep it up!
        Thank you for the chance to work with them. I am glad we could work everything out. If there is anyone else that needs help please contact me at Agonzalez@vtaig.com. That is the easiest way for me to communicate. Thanks again!

Comment

I love a happy ending Big ups to Tony and GVF.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            oh man..... i really didnt want to read this. making room next to my JK for a 2015 gt, or another F150 has crossed my mind way more than it should lately. crap.

god bless.
            fixt for ya

Comment

Really glad to hear that man. Awesome.

Comment

dang it....why can't you be a GMC dealer?

Comment

Working...
                X