Work in Denton at Peterbilt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't listen to slow. Lol

You can only apply online this time. Go to Peterbiltdentonjobs.com starts at 7am 10-15-2014 and they will only accept a minimum number.

RESIDENT ELECTRICIAN AND WIRING GURU!!!!

Comment

• Thanks!!

Comment

• Lol i must've missed that.
        2014 GT
        2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• What positions will they be hiring for?

Comment

• You won't know till your first day of orientation. You go where they need you.

Comment

• And GED is bare minimum to get hired.

Comment

• Just now completed the application, the waiting process starts now.
                Once again, thanks fellas!

Comment

• Dear Sosoe,

Your initial online application has been reviewed by one of our recruiters. We are interested in learning more about you. The next step of the process requires you to complete another online questionnaire. This will provide us with more information about you and your interests. We want to insure that your interests are aligned with what our work environment has to offer.

To complete this step of the process please click on the below link:

Comment

• Anything I should know incase I get an interview ? Do's and Dont's..

Comment

• Hear anything more?
                      2014 GT
                      2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

• Took the computer test and hands on assesment 11 days ago. Was told we would hear something within 10 days, either a phone call or a letter. Haven't received any yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                          Dear Sosoe,

Your initial online application has been reviewed by one of our recruiters. We are interested in learning more about you. The next step of the process requires you to complete another online questionnaire. This will provide us with more information about you and your interests. We want to insure that your interests are aligned with what our work environment has to offer.

To complete this step of the process please click on the below link:
                          Ask them to "ensure" your interests are aligned. Tell them if you want to be "insured" you'll talk to an insurance salesperson or go to an insurance website. I fuckin' hate illiteracy. Homonyms kicking more ass than the plague.

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
                            Anything I should know incase I get an interview ? Do's and Dont's..
                            Yes your goal is to be a good ole boy and make them like you. Nothing else matters in an interview no matter what anyone else says ever. You want them to think you are just another one of the guys and will fit in great. That's what matters. Be honest, humble, on time (early) and relax.

I may or may not have done several interviews at that plant back in the day; I can't recall right now.

Comment

• Anyone know of any hiring sessions coming up?
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Online Wednesday at 7am
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X