No announcement yet.

Destiny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My raid team and I got Atheon in two teleports, twice in 15min on hard last night.

Comment

• That's odd. Was in a raid last night and once we was done I asked if anyone was up for hard cus I've not done one on hard yet and two replied that they ran thru atheon easier than on normal for some reason. They did in one they said.
      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Yo is it worth doing the whole raid on hard or just try to find a atheon check point?
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Get a Templar checkpoint and it was easier because it wasn't glitchy like it typically is.

Comment

• I'm just wanting the reward at the end really
            So yeah Startin there would make sense but that's not far from the beginning is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
              I'm just wanting the reward at the end really
              So yeah Startin there would make sense but that's not far from the beginning is it?
              the conflux stage on hard is fucking ridiculous. Better have some solid players, and at least 3-4 level 30's in the group, that know what they're doing. We usually hit destinylfg.net and find an oracle checkpoint, then take on the oracles, the templar, the labyrinth, the gatekeepers, and atheon. I've yet to beat Atheon on hard, just can't get the right group together.
              Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Also, I ran the nightfall last night on all three characters, got an exotic each time.

First was the No Back Up Plans gauntlets for the Titan, then the Mida Multi-Tool scout rifle, then my 2nd Plan C fusion rifle.

Comment

• Ideally, you want two titans for Atheon, one with blessing of light and one with weapons of light and the titans NEVER grab the relic. When the three get teleported, call the side so the guys outside can make sure the herpes are clear from the portal when you go back through. After exiting, the relic holder and all go to that small platform in the center in front of atheon. The relic holder pops the dome for everyone to get under and the Titan with weapons pops his dome at the back edge, that way time's revenge and weapons of light stack. The relic holder needs to watch the timer for time's revenge and count down at 5sec left. On one sec, the Titan with blessing pops his dome, thus shielding everyone from Atheon.

Master that process and it's easy peasy, just remember, NO rockets. To give and idea of how they stack, a maxed ice breaker does a lil over 12k crit during time's revenge, but with weapons and time's revenge, it's just shy of 18k crit.

Tx

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                    Also, I ran the nightfall last night on all three characters, got an exotic each time.

First was the No Back Up Plans gauntlets for the Titan, then the Mida Multi-Tool scout rifle, then my 2nd Plan C fusion rifle.
                    I got a raid sniper. Can't remember the name. Useless to me really. Atheon is a cheap Fucker with. Guy in the group got icebreaker and galahorn. WTF

Comment

• I really want to play this again, but every time I get ready to, I start playing Dragon Age Inquisition instead.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        I really want to play this again, but every time I get ready to, I start playing Dragon Age Inquisition instead.
                        After playing the ps3 version for a bit, WoD dropped and I've spent all my game time on it.

Comment

• DA:I dropped right after I built my new pc. i'm playing this game with a GTX970 and I just can't put it down.

It's like Skyrim lite, with Bioware story telling.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Are the patrol mission never ending? Repetitive? Just curious because I just spent 3 hours on earth and thought I kept repeating patrols. I did find like 7 dead ghosts though.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Yeah. Clear one area then move on to the next. Then they Respawn again.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                                Yeah. Clear one area then move on to the next. Then they Respawn again.
                                with a 3 man fire team, everyone take a different area, and farm some rep.

Comment

Working...
                                X