No announcement yet.

Looking for the best TV deals.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

virtually nothing even broadcast in 4k right now. Don't waste your time or money.

If you don't need anything crazy then the options are plentiful. I would buy a plasma personally while they are still available but great LCD/LED tvs for just your avg user. I saw a 51in Samsung at wallyworld the other day for 400ish. I have samsung in every room and have for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      We looked at the 60 inch version of that model on Sunday. Decided to go with the LG 65 inch they had on sale for $999, as it saved us $300 since it's not a smart TV. We don't need all the smart features because of all the gadgets we have hooked up to it. I'm hoping it is as good as the reviews say, otherwise it's going back to the store.
      Saw this morning that the Samsung 65" smart LED without 3d is on for $1200. I'm ordering it.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Bought my 60" Samsung plasma at Costco for $649. It's not a smart tv but I've got about 5 different devices that do all that shit already.

Wal-mart is going to have a 50" 1080p LCD on Black Friday for $219. Thinking about picking one up for the back porch or garage.

Comment

Got a 60" LG smart plasma at Dell earlier in the year for 420ish shipped. It was still a pain in the ass to move by myself into the house.

Now just going to pickup a cheap TV for workout room

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the help all! I just scored him a 50" LED Toshiba (120hz refresh) with a Chromecast for $425 shipped and free replacement for 1 year if they break the screen. There may be better deals poping up but that one fills the bill just fine.
              Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Not worth it imo. To be packed into the store like sardines if you can even find a parking space. Did this 2 years ago you have to be there in a very narrow window or stand in line for 4 hours. Wont do it again they can keep black friday or brown thurs
                WH

Comment

That's why I used Amazon.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Picked up 55" Samsung LED Smart tv for $599 at best buy

Comment

Walmart over where I lived just opened last year, it's in an area that is not very busy yet, the parking lot was not even full and the lines for stuff was short. I could easily have snagged there 65" led smart Vizeo television for 650 but already have a big tv.

Comment

Originally posted by Zfan View Post
                        Walmart over where I lived just opened last year, it's in an area that is not very busy yet, the parking lot was not even full and the lines for stuff was short. I could easily have snagged there 65" led smart Vizeo television for 650 but already have a big tv.
                        Sounds like the Walmart here in Murphy. I'm at the Kwik Kar next door getting an oil change right now, and the parking lot has maybe 25 cars in it

Comment

I don't know why, but I hate Walmart so much, if they had a nice Samsung 70 inch TV for $99, I still wouldn't go there and purchase one. I refuse to shop at that place.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            I don't know why, but I hate Walmart so much, if they had a nice Samsung 70 inch TV for $99, I still wouldn't go there and purchase one. I refuse to shop at that place.
                            As a consumer, that might make you retarded.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              As a consumer, that might make you retarded.
                              Nah, I just refuse to give my business to certain stores. Sears is another, after the fucking I got 3 times on appliances.

Comment

For in-store pickup only, Walmart offers the Element 60" 120Hz 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HD Television, model no. ELEFW606 (pictured), or ELEFW605, for $498. That's the best price we've ever seen for a 60" 1080p LED LCD HDTV, and $202 under the best price we could find for a name-brand model with comparable specs. Features include 1920 x 1080 (1080p) resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, and three HDMI inputs.
                                Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                                Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                                Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                                You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Working...
                                X