Titans vs Boyz MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Looking for an article for reference but just heard Jerry Jones has confirmed Dak will get an extension, and that Garrett will too.

That’s it. I’m done.
    I dont think he said that they're getting an extension. I think he said they're still behind Dak and that Garrett is fine for the rest of this season. They dont plan to fire anyone else until the season is over.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
      I dont think he said that they're getting an extension. I think he said they're still behind Dak and that Garrett is fine for the rest of this season. They dont plan to fire anyone else until the season is over.

Nope. Dak getting extended.
      Hours after the Cowboys’ 28-14 loss to Tennessee, Jerry Jones reiterated his support for Dak Prescott, saying the Cowboys intend to extend the young quarterback’s contract.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"I'm giving them just 10 more years to get a playoff win and then I'm done for good."

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          "I'm giving them just 10 more years to get a playoff win and then I'm done for good."
          Hopefully Jerry will die or be forced out of control by then.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
            Hopefully Jerry will die or be forced out of control by then.
            Yes, once Al Davis 2.0 crosses the rainbow bridge, then we can have a chance at a decent team. Until then enjoy the Al Davis reruns. I’m sure Dallas will have it’s very own Lane Kiffin type soon.

Comment

Working...
            X