Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 92Notch View Post
    it hasn't gotten ugly yet. Not until I post a pic of your face.
    You're awefully grumpy tonight mister.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
      I think everyone in this thread should just all race
      Mike just needs to show he can spin in third, and drag someone.
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
        You're awefully grumpy tonight mister.
        I like your unrivaled positive outlook on life steve. we need more steve's.
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Do you guys go out to Kennedale?

Comment

• Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
            Do you guys go out to Kennedale?
            I used to until it got really...ummm...rough in it's element.

Comment

• I think I'll bring a 12 pack of hateraid for the haters.

Hey Michael since you're Mach 1 is "da bomb" I know a Mach one that is "da bigger bomb" and y'all should race..

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by RicketyTooth View Post
                you got to be kidding me i need some of them
                Idk who you are, but cool man.

I feel honored to be the reason you post here. I'm bring this site a lot of traffic.

8.9 is not how fast it is anymore. It runs a 9.6 now, just to keep records straight.

Comment

• This thread is entertaining and funny, thanks!
                  Mike, you finally got a Aluminum drive shaft huh, did that take care of the shakes you were having?
                  It took care of most of my shaking issues, but now it's been getting tougher and tougher to get it to go into the gears. If that makes any sense.
                  Last edited by Up0n0ne; 12-09-2010, 12:05 AM.
                  2 Chronicles 7:14
                  If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                    This thread is entertaining and funny, thanks!
                    Mike, you finally got a Aluminum drive shaft huh, did that take care of the shakes you were having?
                    It took care of most of my shaking issues, but now it's been getting tougher and tougher to get it to go into the gears. If that makes any sense.
                    Yeah I finalally got it in.

I now/still have bad shifter rattle. I think this is caused by a cheap shifter.

Mines been tough to get in the gears here lately too. Been having clutch cable adjustmest issues piled on with I think a bent shift fork.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                      Yeah I finalally got it in.

I now/still have bad shifter rattle. I think this is caused by a cheap shifter.

Mines been tough to get in the gears here lately too. Been having clutch cable adjustmest issues piled on with I think a bent shift fork.
                      That sucks to hear, and sounds expensive.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

• Your shifter rattle might also be a fucked tranny mount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          Your shifter rattle might also be a fucked tranny mount.
                          New mount, the shifter in 3-4 shift has wiggle. It's really a pos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                            That sucks to hear, and sounds expensive.
                            Shifter - 200 for pro 5.0

Shift fork - 50~

I can take the trans out in 30 mins. Timed myself once.

Comment

• Stock for stock an 01 cobra makes more power than an 03-04 Mach. So how'd you beat the cobra but you can't beat machs? Or is it that you haven't raced one yet? I'll give you a race in mine that's about as close to stock as you might find...

03 Mach, 410s, cai, more than full weight and third/fourth gear grinds??? Bone stock other than those 2 mods.

Btw, How can you say you would walk "CobraMan" but only run 9.0s?
                              My 96 cobra ran 8.5 with just a K&N, O/R X pipe, aluminum DS and 373s. Full weight and full road race suspension with a 1.9 60'...

Explain?
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                                Stock for stock an 01 cobra makes more power than an 03-04 Mach. So how'd you beat the cobra but you can't beat machs? Or is it that you haven't raced one yet? I'll give you a race in mine that's about as close to stock as you might find...

03 Mach, 410s, cai, more than full weight and third/fourth gear grinds??? Bone stock other than those 2 mods.

Btw, How can you say you would walk "CobraMan" but only run 9.0s?
                                My 96 cobra ran 8.5 with just a K&N, O/R X pipe, aluminum DS and 373s. Full weight and full road race suspension with a 1.9 60'...

Explain?
                                The vehicle itself is never the only factor.

BTW, how sure are you about an 01 Cobra's power vs. an 03+ Mach?

Comment

Working...
                                X