• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laughed...
    03 cobra

Comment

• Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post

On 45 north from Houston
      Wonder if that is headed to the State Fair....
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• On 45 north from Houston
        nice truck....

saw this today, the mercedes was coming from the offramp and tried to cross all lanes of traffic when he got rammed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
          That has to be the most amazing thing ever attempted with a 5.0.
          Holy shit! This is amazing hahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by beech72 View Post
            nice truck....

saw this today, the mercedes was coming from the offramp and tried to cross all lanes of traffic when he got rammed.

Can't dodge it... Ram it
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Saw this on Monday in Garland.

Thought it was pretty dumb...mainly because who pays someone to come pick up the dog shit in their yard?

Comment

• It looks like it supports three trucks. There must be some money in cleaning dog shit out of peoples yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  Saw this on Monday in Garland.

Thought it was pretty dumb...mainly because who pays someone to come pick up the dog shit in their yard?
                  people that have pets.... and money. Sounds like a good business model to me. I'd own the business, but wouldn't want to work there. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                    people that have pets.... and money. Sounds like a good business model to me. I'd own the business, but wouldn't want to work there. lol
                    I guess I agree with wanting to own the business and not wanting to work there. I don't think I would tell anyone what business I owned, though, lol.

Comment

• For laughs I looked up how much a Dooty Calls franchise is...their "Territory franchise" cost is $35k!

Comment

• Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
                        For laughs I looked up how much a Dooty Calls franchise is...their "Territory franchise" cost is $35k!
                        $35k, it better come with a shovel and a tacoma.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Those pooper scoopers have been around for probably 15 years or more and there are several different brand franchises.

Comment

• Here's one for DON SVO

Comment

• People pay maids and lawn care folks for dusting and mowing, why NOT have someone pick up the dog turds too?

Comment

• That's what the mower is for.

Comment

Working...
                                X