Titans vs Boyz MNF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titans vs Boyz MNF

Who's gonna win? Do you all think Columbo is really going to make a difference with the O line? Will Cooper go for 100 yards? Must win?

Titans 21
    Boyz 24
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Face it Dallas doesn’t have an A game, but a solid B can beat the titans. If they both put out C quality or worse efforts you gotta favor the Titans. I’m gonna take the Titans just so Jimmy can have one more laugh at Jerry’s expense. Jimmy is right Garrett sucks at his job and that makes B games hard to come by.

Comment

MNF in JerryWorld…

Titans 24
      'Boys 31

Comment

Tit-ans - 13
        Boys - 27

Comment

Flip a coin !

Comment

Is it bad to hope dallas loses so maybe we can get a new head coach? I know that’s extremely wishful thinking but fuck man, Dallas has lots of talent each year and they find a way to fuck it up.. generally that kinda shit works it’s way down from the top.. and since I think Jerry Jones is gonna live forever.. he’s second in command!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
              Is it bad to hope dallas loses so maybe we can get a new head coach? I know that’s extremely wishful thinking but fuck man, Dallas has lots of talent each year and they find a way to fuck it up.. generally that kinda shit works it’s way down from the top.. and since I think Jerry Jones is gonna live forever.. he’s second in command!
              This... this is exactly how I feel. I want that mother fucker fired so bad that I can't even get excited about the possibility of a win.
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. Jerry won't admit he was wrong on Garrett, and even if he did fire him, he's just going to replace him with another bitch that can't win.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Yeah would be nice if they lose and Jerry blows his top!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Yeah would be nice if they lose and Jerry blows his top!
                    Illustrates one advantage to watching Cowboys games on TV over actually being there...there's usually a camera shot of a scowling Jerry when things go badly. To be fair though there's usually a camera shot of Jerry giving high fives when things go well. You never get to see either one when you're there. Worst case though for 'Boys fans is when Jerry appears down on the Cowboys sideline.

Comment

It’s what week 9? Boys 1 game under .500 it could be worse look at Oakland ! Second half will probably show some sleeper teams get it together. Dallas might surprise! Cooper better than Bryant so that’s a plus! Dak just needs a good target and use Elliott to bring in the d fence. Hang in there dallas fans this season isn’t over yet

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                        Flip a coin !
                        That means there will be a tie.

Comment

Dallas o-line is gonna change with the new coaching. They’ll go back to their form. I have high hopes for this game. They block for Dak like they need to. He will have more time in the pocket, zeke will be able to run his ass off and cooper and Beasley will shine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                            It’s what week 9? Boys 1 game under .500 it could be worse look at Oakland ! Second half will probably show some sleeper teams get it together. Dallas might surprise! Cooper better than Bryant so that’s a plus! Dak just needs a good target and use Elliott to bring in the d fence. Hang in there dallas fans this season isn’t over yet
                            Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                            Dallas o-line is gonna change with the new coaching. They’ll go back to their form. I have high hopes for this game. They block for Dak like they need to. He will have more time in the pocket, zeke will be able to run his ass off and cooper and Beasley will shine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's see them do it more than one week in a row... And I don't care about Cooper or the O Line coaching when Garret can't manage a fucking game clock or go for it on 4th when he should but does when he shouldn't. These are the fucking basic building blocks that he SUCKS at.
                            Originally posted by stevo
                            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Cowboys 42-10. We begin our shut out march to the Superbowl.

Comment

Working...
                              X