Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GE View Post
    45. Been here since 2000.
    Same and same. Still have the same 66 Mustang too.

When I first joined up I was sure everybody on this forum was an asshole. 20 years and many friends later, I can confirm. Everybody on this forum is an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Same and same. Still have the same 66 Mustang too.

When I first joined up I was sure everybody on this forum was an asshole. 20 years and many friends later, I can confirm. Everybody on this forum is an asshole.
      Yeah, but we’re charming assholes.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

53, joined in 2011 looking for Brooks to weld something for the SVO. I don't have either Mustang anymore, but miss both at times. I want a new GT500, but am too cheap to lay out that much for a weekend car.

I've met a lot of good people from here, mostly at gun ranges, but a few at meets.

I'm here until this site or I die.
        Last edited by Chas_svo; 09-28-2020, 10:29 AM. Reason: Cuz fuk u
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
          .... I met her and most of the rest of the board at Ennis soon after.
          I was at ennis 2 weeks ago wondering if anyone on the board shows up.

Comment

I found out about this site when I lived in Lewisville (2004) and attended the huge meet on Round Grove. I had an import, but always loved Mustangs.
            Then I ended up moving and eventually hung out with the Ft. Worth Basswood crew and met more friends there and by then I had a Mustang.

Now I don't even live in the state and have no Mustang, or Ford. Go figure.

Are there any 1998/99 Arlington Sonic and CiCis pizza alumni here besides Talisman? I remember going to those meets in High School. Those were a lot of fun...

Comment

I'm 21, make 100k per week, and have an 11" penis (flacid).

Comment

Will turn 58 tomorrow, Joined the original site in 1997

Comment

42 I've been here foerver

Comment

76 this November. Own a 2003 Mach 1, a 2010 Shelby GT500, a 2003 Lightning, and today Im driving my 1993 Coupe with a Kennebell on a 331 stroker motor.

Comment

43. Been here since 2004 and I don't think I know a single person from here.

Comment

Holy Shit! I didn't know that dfw was around as far back as 97, that's nuts! Whatever happened to Ted and White_lightning?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          I found out about this site when I lived in Lewisville (2004) and attended the huge meet on Round Grove. I had an import, but always loved Mustangs.
                          Then I ended up moving and eventually hung out with the Ft. Worth Basswood crew and met more friends there and by then I had a Mustang.

Are there any 1998/99 Arlington Sonic and CiCis pizza alumni here besides Talisman? I remember going to those meets in High School. Those were a lot of fun...
                          Was it a black Acura? Lol
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

just turned 45, started back in 02, actually before , but couldn't log in and made a new account. Ill keep swinging by till it closed or whatever happens

I forgot you use to go back Black Ac

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Yeah, but we’re charming assholes.
                              True. A lot more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres.

Man, we had a lot of fun tearing up the Beach and Basswood Sonics. Good times for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                                I'm 21, make 100k per week, and have an 11" penis (flacid).
                                Dog years?
                                Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                                X