Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas presents you scored, or gave yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Nice looking tool chest! I'm jealous. I could do some real damage with that thing.

My parents got me upper and lower control arms for the fastback's front suspension, wife folks gave me enough cash to finish the job, so that's happy.

I've owned this car for 20 years now, and the first upgrades and repairs I made back in the 90's are needing to be done again. This thing is going to be a dream when it's done.

I also got a set of these + tires. 17x7 front, 17x8 in the back. That'll be a big change from the old 14" torq thrusts.

They've been backordered for almost a month now, but I should be getting them next week.

outfuckingstanding! see ya next week

Comment

One of these jackets
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
        outfuckingstanding! see ya next week
        Hell yes! I'm tired of waiting. Mostly for the good company, but we've got some cool, fun work to do too.

Comment

I don't want gifts for me. The wife bought herself some shit and my son loaded up.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

We bought a new house several months back, about the same time my youngest daughter was getting married so all our extra monies were spent. So nothing extravagant, just some nicnacs.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              We bought a new house several months back, about the same time my youngest daughter was getting married so all our extra monies were spent. So nothing extravagant, just some nicnacs.
              any paddy whack?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                A Roush blown 2017 Performance Pack GT Premium and a new tool box for the garage, and a host of mods.
                Noice!!!!!! What color did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Noice!!!!!! What color did you get?
                  Ruby red to re-live the days of owning a lazer red '98 turd. What a difference (almost) 20 years makes.

Comment

Ruby red to re-live the days of owning a lazer red '98 turd. What a difference (almost) 20 years makes.
                    that's exactly the same car Marty - bybotie has, blower and all.

he blacked out the grill, emblems, and installed the Roush hood vents

Comment

I thought you already had that exact car?

Comment

Got a pair of Ostrich boots and a thermopen

Comment

... and she's healthy and happy.

Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by bybotie View Post
                            I thought you already had that exact car?
                            Yeah, I've had it for a little while, it was a birthday/Christmas combo. We pretty much buy what we want when we want it, so Christmas is more about getting together with family, and the kids, than gifts for ourselves.

Comment

Yeah, I've had it for a little while, it was a birthday/Christmas combo. We pretty much buy what we want when we want it, so Christmas is more about getting together with family, and the kids, than gifts for ourselves.
                              makes sense I thought maybe you had a 2016, and traded it for a 2017

Comment

Putting in a pool. That's it. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X