Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the idiot of the day award goes to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet it smelled like gunpowder, bacon, and burned popcorn. Somewhere he has some very disappointed parents.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      I bet it smelled like gunpowder, bacon, and burned popcorn. Somewhere he has some very disappointed parents.
      Mom's friend :"What does little Tim do for a living now that he's all grown up?"

Mom: Oh, he's uh, a drug dealer... yea, very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
        for $10k you wouldnt do that? Shit I think that would probably be my price lol.
        Personally I dont think they burns are that bad
        I could see a few 3rd degree burns on him but for the most part, no not horrible. FYI 10 on getting burned isn't worth it. The most pain I have ever had was burns, I do not recommend it.

Comment

What the hell is a choad?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fastback View Post
            What the hell is a choad?

It's the area that you would lick between a man's balls and his asshole.

Aka " Fastback land".

Comment

The taint or 'tweener.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                It's the area that you would lick between a man's balls and his asshole.

Aka " Fastback land".
                You wish

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  The taint or 'tweener.
                  Yea. Thanks.... taint... or tweener...

Like in: 'taint that craizie?' Or like in 'craizie likes tweiner.'

I on the other f hand didn't even know my choad from the hole on my ass....over here in fastback land. Badass.

Comment

Originally posted by jetboat View Post
                    That fat tub of shit wonder's why he is a loser in life

but, but... he has a degree in Humanities from the U of M. He deserves to a corner office & his own latte machine.....

Comment

chode
                      Please, people--chode or choad is a multipurpose word which refers primarily to:

a) A penis which is wider than it is long
                      b) A duplicate term for the taint (perineum).

c) A fabulous insult combining the insultative power of both shades of meaning above.

(1)The skin between your balls and ass (2)The type of person who contributes to 80 pages of Chode definitions as though they have something relative to add which has not already been stated

Comment

It seems his intention was for only the small belt to light, which was separate. I laughed.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                        X