The Raptor is a top drive.
    "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
    East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
    https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

• Originally posted by Pewter Y2K Z28 View Post

The Raptor is a top drive.

And awesome. I assume that's a "steering shaft" going through the roof?

Hunted a friend of a friends place several years go that had cut up a brand new excursion (when they were new) for a safari style rig. Hunting in style.

I'm okay with anybody that has the means and balls to make a top drive out of something new or close to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        95.9 if you're in FW and like country that's not shit.
        I'll check that one out. I don't know what has happened to country music. For present day, as far as I'm concerned country music is pretty much dead. Most of what they label country bares little semblance (if any) to country music. Its all just... well I don't know what to call it other than garbage. If that is all they can come up with to play over the radio in terms of new country music, there must not be many real country singers making/doing new stuff anymore.

Then again this is mainstream radio we're talking about, which died a long time ago and is now just shuffling along as decaying undead.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          I think 89.3 KNON is still going.
          Damn Skippy! format change every couple of hours....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              I'll check that one out. I don't know what has happened to country music. For present day, as far as I'm concerned country music is pretty much dead. Most of what they label country bares little semblance (if any) to country music. Its all just... well I don't know what to call it other than garbage. If that is all they can come up with to play over the radio in terms of new country music, there must not be many real country singers making/doing new stuff anymore.

Then again this is mainstream radio we're talking about, which died a long time ago and is now just shuffling along as decaying undead.
              red dirt is alive and well.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
                LMFAO

David

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

Koe Wetzel is hot shit right now. The dude is good.

Comment

95.9 if you're in FW and like country that's not shit.
                          Didn't they go through a serious content change about 6-10 months ago? Playing quite bit more nashville and a lot less red dirt? I remember a serious uproar on their FB
                          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

• They did ( and still do play some shit ) on 95.9

but, they did drop most of the garbage

Comment

• Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                              Didn't they go through a serious content change about 6-10 months ago? Playing quite bit more nashville and a lot less red dirt? I remember a serious uproar on their FB
                              I might have missed that. Most of the time I listen to podcasts or XM - for country it's 59 (Willie's Roadhouse) and 60 (Outlaw Country)

How's the good country station over on the Dallas side of town - 95.3. Anyone listen?

Comment

• 95.3 is really good but, can't seem to stream it online .

They have used multiple systems but, nothing seems to stay working

I prefer it over 95.9

We have a great old country station here that plays all old stuff

www.kxrb.com if you like that , Saturday all day is nothing but 60's an 70's stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X