Summit Racing now shipping from Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
    Nice to meet some of you guys and see your cars. The store is cool and definitely worth a visit.

John? If so, get that car running!

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    Good to meet you, and to see someone rocking tribars.
    Thanks. How do you keep that front end from scrapping on everything?

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
    Oh, was the tribar mustang his? That's cool. I didn't put the two together. Nice.
    Yeah, I didn't know where/who y'all were when I arrived. But, when I stepped out of the store I recognized your car from the thread you made.

Comment

After seeing some familiar old faces last Friday, it occurs to me that we need to have a regular occurring GTG of some sort.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post

Thanks. How do you keep that front end from scrapping on everything?

Yeah, I didn't know where/who y'all were when I arrived. But, when I stepped out of the store I recognized your car from the thread you made.
        believe it or not, the front end doesn't even bottom out.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
          After seeing some familiar old faces last Friday, it occurs to me that we need to have a regular occurring GTG of some sort.
          That wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit. I don’t think I can make old Keller Sonic reliably, but something more central would be good.

Comment

That wouldn’t hurt my feelings one bit. I don’t think I can make old Keller Sonic reliably, but something more central would be good.
            I'd go to something in the HEB-ish area.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              I'd go to something in the HEB-ish area.
              As long as it’s not too far up that way. I’m in SW Tarrant, and the further North you go, the shittier the traffic. I’m spoiled.

Comment

As long as it’s not too far up that way. I’m in SW Tarrant, and the further North you go, the shittier the traffic. I’m spoiled.
                Yea, 35 is fucking terrible right now.

How SW are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Yea, 35 is fucking terrible right now.

How SW are you?
                  Benbrook. Less than 20 minuets to Downtown and pretty much no shitty traffic. Like I said, I’m spoiled. I’m exactly the same distance from work as I was when I lived in Keller. Can you imagine getting downtown in 20 minutes from there in rush hour?

Comment

believe it or not, the front end doesn't even bottom out.
                    It looks neat low. I actually had to raise mine up because of the speed bumps and crappy roads.

Comment

Benbrook. Less than 20 minuets to Downtown and pretty much no shitty traffic. Like I said, I’m spoiled. I’m exactly the same distance from work as I was when I lived in Keller. Can you imagine getting downtown in 20 minutes from there in rush hour?
                      That's not bad. I'm down in Burleson semi often. Takes me about 40 minutes from HEB.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                          It's been way too long since my junk was running and driving. Hopefully I will have some time for it over the fall / winter this year.

Comment

in.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzwell View Post
                              in.
                              Nice. Maybe we can meet up somewhere central that serves beer. You know, something classy like the Smoke Pit.

Comment

Yeah, but I know how you are, and wanted to be in line for when you change your mind.
                                Hah! Ain't that the truth. Dude changes old cars like most people change T-shirts.
                                You all will have to explain that one to me. I buy, but I don't sell much.

BTW, who has a 30-31 Model A for me?

Comment

Working...
                                X