No announcement yet.

The ATF is making a decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David you'll never win this argument. This guy was the protege of Jack McCoy. John Grisham is his shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      Here is the transcript from the Congressional hearing when it got passed. Please take note that they call it a tax bill about 100 millions times.

https://books.google.com/books?id=DF...States&f=false
      And here's a couple of licensed dealers that got sentenced for making illegal machineguns, not tax evasion. Curveball: The serial numbers came from stamped guns. By your logic this should be a defense to prosecution.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          And here's a couple of licensed dealers that got sentenced for making illegal machineguns, not tax evasion. Curveball: The serial numbers came from stamped guns. By your logic this should be a defense to prosecution.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-az/pr/g...l-machine-guns
          The devil is in the details. The part of an illegal NFA weapon that makes it illegal is not paying the transfer tax and you will see that if you read the PSI in the case or the Jury charge. This is assuming the case is in federal court; they can also go after you in state court and what they charge you with in state court is possession but the exact details varies by state.

Edit: I will try to find the PSI in the case you posted a link to. Sometimes if there are snitches in the case the PSI gets sealed and I will not be able to get it off of PACER.
          Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 12-30-2017, 10:13 AM.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Why are you guys trying to dispute SVO. You must have forgotten what he got on his LSAT.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
              I’m just a bill. Yes, I’m only a bill. And I’m sitting here on Capitol Hill. Well, it’s along, long journey To the capital city. It’s a long, long wait While I’m sitting in committee, But I know I’ll be a law someday At least I hope and pray that I will,
              But today I am still just a bill.

I’m just a bill Yes I’m only a bill, And I got as far as Capitol Hill. Well, now I’m stuck in committee And I’ll sit here and wait While a few key Congressmen discuss and debate Whether they should let me be a law.
              How I hope and pray that they will, But today I am still just a bill. I’m just a bill
              Yes, I’m only a bill And if they vote for me on Capitol Hill
              Well, then I’m off to the White House Where I’ll wait in a line With a lot of other bills For the president to sign And if he signs me, then I’ll be a law How I hope and pray that he will, But today I am still just a bill.

But how I hope and I pray that I will, But today I am still just a bill.

lmfao!!!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I’m just a bill. Yes, I’m only a bill. And I’m sitting here on Capitol Hill. Well, it’s along, long journey To the capital city. It’s a long, long wait While I’m sitting in committee, But I know I’ll be a law someday At least I hope and pray that I will,
                But today I am still just a bill.

I’m just a bill Yes I’m only a bill, And I got as far as Capitol Hill. Well, now I’m stuck in committee And I’ll sit here and wait While a few key Congressmen discuss and debate Whether they should let me be a law.
                How I hope and pray that they will, But today I am still just a bill. I’m just a bill
                Yes, I’m only a bill And if they vote for me on Capitol Hill
                Well, then I’m off to the White House Where I’ll wait in a line With a lot of other bills For the president to sign And if he signs me, then I’ll be a law How I hope and pray that he will, But today I am still just a bill.

But how I hope and I pray that I will, But today I am still just a bill.
                By this response am I to assume that you are simply choosing to ignore what the people who wrote the NFA and who voted the NFA into law had to say about it?

Does what the law says actually matter to you or do you prefer to ignore it and to stick with your feelings?
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

By this response am I to assume that you are simply choosing to ignore what the people who wrote the NFA and who voted the NFA into law had to say about it?

Does what the law says actually matter to you or do you prefer to ignore it and to stick with your feelings?
                  Busy doing other things than argue with an idiot. Plus I’m enjoying building machineguns.

Comment

Busy doing other things than argue with an idiot. Plus I’m enjoying building machineguns.
                    Lucky fucker. The last time I built one I was 15; I still have it though.

Comment

Defense mechanism engaged...

Comment

Remember the motto of the ATF: "Law? We are the law". They're the quintessential evil organization that corrupt governments make full use of.
                        WH

Comment

Go watch the video of this BS passing. There was no vote just Charlie Rangel banging the gavel and saying the ayes have it over and over again.

If a real 2/3s majority vote were required as the constitution intended we wouldn't have the NFA, patriot act, obamacare and an entire hundred years of terrible legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            Go watch the video of this BS passing. There was no vote just Charlie Rangel banging the gavel and saying the ayes have it over and over again.

If a real 2/3s majority vote were required as the constitution intended we wouldn't have the NFA, patriot act, obamacare and an entire hundred years of terrible legislation.
                            What BS are you talking about?
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post

You are thinking about the Hughes Amendment from 1986. The NFA was passed in 1934 back when Congress knew the limits of federal power and Charlie Rangel was 4 years old. They knew that they had no authority to pass a law that infringed on the 2nd Amendment (They were also VERY aware of what the 2nd Amendment really is despite the revisionist history of the progressives) so they were very careful to craft the NFA as a TAX BILL which they have total authority over and did not directly step on the toes of the 2nd Amendment until the NFA was twisted for political reasons some 50 years later.

Comment

You are thinking about the Hughes Amendment from 1986. The NFA was passed in 1934 back when Congress knew the limits of federal power and Charlie Rangel was 4 years old. They knew that they had no authority to pass a law that infringed on the 2nd Amendment (They were also VERY aware of what the 2nd Amendment really is despite the revisionist history of the progressives) so they were very careful to craft the NFA as a TAX BILL which they have total authority over and did not directly step on the toes of the 2nd Amendment until the NFA was twisted for political reasons some 50 years later.
                                Yes I'm referring to 86. All the anti-2 legislation is all constitutionally destructive bullshit forced on us by people that hate America like Rangel.

Comment

Working...
                                X