No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parody account but I'm sure SecState Pompeo doesn't mind.

Comment

• An Army of donkeys

A British Army instructor is facing a court martial after he filmed a female recruit and reduced her to tears in a shocking video that has been watched more than 250,000 times since being posted to Facebook.

With allies like these...

Comment

• Oh for fuck's sake. A piercing during training AND crying? I mean, I cried during training but that's from exhaustion and I expected to be yelled at.

She's going to get people killed.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Oh for fuck's sake. A piercing during training AND crying? I mean, I cried during training but that's from exhaustion and I expected to be yelled at.

She's going to get people killed.
          Agree. And this is exactly why men have been saying for decades they don’t want women on the front lines. No one wants a sniveling crybaby watching their back. The corporal was being easy on her. The “former head of the army” is a douchenozzle politically correct pussy. This is exactly why the US is going to have to save Europe again.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            This is exactly why the US is going to have to save Europe again.
            I hope we let em burn. Only way they'll learn.
            WH

Comment

• The only thing wrong that I saw was recording it and posting it
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• No surprise, The majority of the US military is run by PC bullshit now as well.
                Last edited by Jimbo; 05-09-2018, 05:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  One way to get the idiots in the government to give you back some of your tax money.
                  1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
                  TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
                  Work In Progress

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                    An Army of donkeys
                    The author of this masterpiece...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      The only thing wrong that I saw was recording it and posting it
                      Yeah, I just watched it, and its pretty damn tame. About level with some of the pay to play training camp weakness .

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                          This is exactly why the US is going to have to save Europe again.
                          The muslims can have that shithole.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Here's an apt tweet from almost 2 years ago:

When Trump's awake, Americans live.

Comment

• The British and US militaries are both in BIG trouble. All of Britiain is so entrenched in PC bullshit in every facet of their lives, that I'm surprised they even issue firearms to their military anymore.
                              The US military is fucked because the senior leadership is so hamstrung with the social experimenting, affirmative action, and kinder-gentler bullshit, that they are not allowed to lead effectively. New (and QUALIFIED/QUALITY) recruits are harder to come by now than ever before. I saw a report that said that only 23% of millennials are eligible for military service due to them all being disgusting fatbodies.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X