Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas presents you scored, or gave yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas presents you scored, or gave yourself?

Didn't see a thread on this yet, but what did you guys get or buy for yourself this year?

The Friday before Christmas I had to go to home depot to get a thing called a Lightkeeper Pro to fix strands of Christmas lights. It was a $10 tool... I left there almost $600 later cause the wife was with me and walking to the register we passed some large tool chests that had been marked down to $498 for a 52" 18 drawer chest and she told me I should buy it. I also got the new Xbox one S for my boys... yeah, it's totally for them.

Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Bought myself a remote start for the truck, and thinking about getting a new hunting rifle today. And just about to pop on a yoshi system for the drz

Comment

Wife got me an ipad mini which I was not expecting, I got her a new assault rifle.

All is good in our home.

mardyn

Comment

Nice looking tool chest! I'm jealous. I could do some real damage with that thing.

My parents got me upper and lower control arms for the fastback's front suspension, wife folks gave me enough cash to finish the job, so that's happy.

I've owned this car for 20 years now, and the first upgrades and repairs I made back in the 90's are needing to be done again. This thing is going to be a dream when it's done.

I also got a set of these + tires. 17x7 front, 17x8 in the back. That'll be a big change from the old 14" torq thrusts.

They've been backordered for almost a month now, but I should be getting them next week.

Comment

I like those wheels, a lot!

I got an amp wiring kit for the mustang, already have everything else for the system.
          I didn't ask for anything else, so I am happy.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            I like those wheels, a lot!
            Me too! First saw a set this year at Goodguys and they're a good mix of retro-reminiscent and new. They're on the affordable end of the spectrum and will do a decent job of showing off the new 4 wheel discs (and clearing them too).

Comment

My wife bought me a PS4 Pro and Fallout 4. See you guys in a couple of months!
              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Got my first SBR project, Merry Christmas to me!

Comment

i got sex and a new baseball cap but they were both too big!!

Comment

we are doing mainly gifts for the kids now. Wife picked up Cards against humanity for me, and a couple DVD's.

My wife's family does a Chinese gift exchange, I got this.

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

A Roush blown 2017 Performance Pack GT Premium and a new tool box for the garage, and a host of mods.

Comment

I treated myself to a set of Kooks 1 7/8" headers with 3" collectors along with a matching x-pipe.
                        01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Underwear. Be jello!

Comment

I got myself a pair of Anderson Bean Caiman's

The wife got me some tannerite, a lego la ferrari, and some north face cold weather gear.

We didn't spend much on each other this year, we focused on our kiddo. It was his first Christmas.
                            Last edited by black2002ls; 12-27-2016, 11:04 AM.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Crate 350 for my Yukon. She is sick
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X