Summit Racing now shipping from Arlington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Racing now shipping from Arlington

Ordered some parts from Summit yesterday All coming from the new Arlington Warehouse. They do not have customer pick-up ready yet but the overnight shipping nice. Went by there last Sunday morning about 25 cars in the parking lot and the Store Front was looking like they will be opening soon.

I almost ordered from them last week, Amazon had the same part for a little bit more. I put it in my Amazon cart and forgot about it. Went back a day or two later and it was several hundred bucks cheaper. Take my munnay!

Comment

Looking forward to playing in that toy store

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        holla at your boy when you go.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I guess it's only Jegs to skip the tax. But, I'm so going to the store to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            Werd. If I can get this rear diff sorted, I'd like to drive the Mustang. I'm sure they'll have a show or something when the showroom opens.

Comment

I'd like to tag along.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                i'd like to tag along.
                gtg!
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  I'd like to tag along.
                  gtg!
                  NERDS!!!

I'd go too.

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                    I guess it's only Jegs to skip the tax. But, I'm so going to the store to play.
                    Speedway! And they returned my shifter money with a quickness.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

My new Catalog says Summit's Texas Grand opening is Friday Sept 29th through Sunday Oct 1

Comment

Originally posted by otrtruckpro View Post
                        My new Catalog says Summit's Texas Grand opening is Friday Sept 29th through Sunday Oct 1
                        Excellent. Let's do a GTG.

Comment

All the small block chevy parts you could ever need!

I actually ordered a lot of parts this week, two front runner tires, some 13/14 GT500 injectors and some plugs to plug jetronic injectors in a USCAR harness. Walmart.com actually beat everyone on the tires and beat Amazon by $8 a tire.

I love Summit for stuff like exhaust bends and fittings, it seems like any high dollar part can be had cheaper at other places.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I wanna stay ahead of this one. I'm thinking of heading out there on Friday (9/29) around 3:30ish. Anybody else able to sneak out of work early, or should we go on Saturday? They open at 9:00am.

Comment

I wanna stay ahead of this one. I'm thinking of heading out there on Friday (9/29) around 3:30ish. Anybody else able to sneak out of work early, or should we go on Saturday? They open at 9:00am.
                              overachiever.

Comment

Working...
                              X