How do you buy your ammo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you buy your ammo?

Just curious? Do you buy a couple of boxes here and there? Bulk? Local? Walmart? Mail order?

Bulk from S&G ammo mostly.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Bulk from SGAmmo
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Little here and there and bulk. Just depends on the budget and timing of deals.
        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

sgammo

Comment

I buy projectiles a case at a time (~4k) from Montana Gold or Blue bullets, brass 2-3k at a time from Starline and pick up to reuse, powder about 8lbs at a time from Powder Valley and primers 5k at a time from a local gun show. Then I load them all up on my Dillon 650.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I buy a box at a time. Maybe once or twice a year.

Comment

Usually with cash or credit/debit card, but I've been known to trade for it every now and then.

Comment

I usually buy a case at a time from whoever is selling it the cheapest. Sometimes I will buy a case even if I already have a ton if the price is too good to pass up.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

whatever/wherever gunbot tells me to buy.

Comment

sgammo unless someone has it on sale at similar prices. A few of us at work go in and do bulk buys to split shipping.

Comment

Always bulk. Natchez SS or Ammunition Store, depending on their current sales.

Comment

I shop Freedom Munitions, Target Sports USA and sometimes Sportsman Guide for bulk. I still check local stores for sales and price drops
                          sigpic

Comment

I shop Natchez since I reload some, sg and palmetto. I buy bulk a few times a year unless I need something now.

Comment

When I am home I will stop in at Cabela's to look and shop around. If I find a deal on 5.56/.223 or 9mm which I shoot most of, I will pick up anywhere from 500-1000. Depends on the price.

I used to never leave Cabela's without bringing home .22lr in bulk. But I have somewhere around 20k rounds of it now so I let it pass.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X