DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > Advertiser's Forums > Allstate Insurance Dominguez Agency

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2014, 03:34 PM   #1
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 32,544
Exclamation A big thanks to Tony!

He and his crew up at his Allstate agency hooked me up with some Auto Insurance. I got tired of getting molested by Farmers for the last 15+ years and decided to make a change, I heard some good things about Tony and I decided to give him a shot. He made it all painless and everything over the phone and email. I'm saving about $100.00 a month so if anyone here needs to save money give him a shout.
He's also an old school member and that alone is worth giving him a shot, he's a straight shooter, thanks again Tony...'Henry
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:36 PM   #2
Baron Von Crowder
asshole with an opinion
VIP Member
 
Baron Von Crowder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Venus
Posts: 23,653
Default

He's been doing pretty solid work for my co-workers who have contacted him, after getting all of my business.
__________________
"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
Baron Von Crowder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:44 PM   #3
mstng86
MEAT HOARDER
 
mstng86's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a Speedo near you
Posts: 5,310
Default

I may need to give him a call.
mstng86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Still not luvin da police...
Posts: 32,544
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
He's been doing pretty solid work for my co-workers who have contacted him, after getting all of my business.
Yup, he is very trustworthy. He answered all of my questions and even educated me on things that I thought I knew about. He's just like talking to an old friend. I'm a tough customer too, but he was patient with me and answers his phone or calls me back asap.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 04:54 PM   #5
bird_dog0347
Punk Ass Douche
 
bird_dog0347's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Elm
Posts: 2,727
Default

damn... I clicked on this before checking what sub-forum this was in thinking it was GVF and RM got a new car. lol....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo View Post
Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo
bird_dog0347 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:52 PM   #6
Stng5Pnt8
Allstate Dominguez Agency
 
Stng5Pnt8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Modena View Post
He and his crew up at his Allstate agency hooked me up with some Auto Insurance. I got tired of getting molested by Farmers for the last 15+ years and decided to make a change, I heard some good things about Tony and I decided to give him a shot. He made it all painless and everything over the phone and email. I'm saving about $100.00 a month so if anyone here needs to save money give him a shout.
He's also an old school member and that alone is worth giving him a shot, he's a straight shooter, thanks again Tony...'Henry
Sure thing Henry, I'm glad we could help you out & save you $$ as well. Now you have some cash to burn on some mods for your Gt & Cobra. I do deal mostly over email/phone with most since I know everyone is busy as heck nowadays. Feel free to swing by the office if you're in the area.
__________________
Allstate Insurance
Dominguez Agency
1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Stng5Pnt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:57 PM   #7
Stng5Pnt8
Allstate Dominguez Agency
 
Stng5Pnt8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
He's been doing pretty solid work for my co-workers who have contacted him, after getting all of my business.
We really appreciate the referrals DJ, glad I could hook you & your co-workers up.
__________________
Allstate Insurance
Dominguez Agency
1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Stng5Pnt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 02:58 PM   #8
Stng5Pnt8
Allstate Dominguez Agency
 
Stng5Pnt8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 7,012
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstng86 View Post
I may need to give him a call.
Shoot me an email, probably the best & fastest way to contact me.

Tdominguez@allstate.com

-tony dominguez
__________________
Allstate Insurance
Dominguez Agency
1101 E. Bardin Rd. suite 141
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Stng5Pnt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.