DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > Advertiser's Forums > Allstate Insurance Dominguez Agency

Old 07-28-2016, 11:54 PM   #1
kingjason
Notorious PIG

Default Just a quick thanks.

At the beginning of the year I was contemplating getting out of LE. Even prior to the bullshit in Dallas and Baton Rouge. I have thought about selling insurance several times in the past so I had some questions. Tony really pointed me in the right direction, sent me some really detailed emails, and hooked me up with a recruiter. The recruiter and Tony were great. I talked to both on the phone for extended periods of time and Tony even was going to help me if I took the courses.

Believe it or not, the current events in LE actually made me want to hang out a bit longer. My whole extened family was telling me, fuck it, get out. You see I wanted out for other reasons than the little misfits of society bitching and moaning. Even though not directed at me, internal politics were getting on my last nerve. I have an amazing abilty to deal with the public, so really that has never been my gripe. So things settled down and now I have an opportunity to maybe go somewhere and help basically rebuild a police department. Time will tell if it pans out but the opportunity is there and I will get to make some decisions in building this place if I choose to go. Solid bragg, my wife did giggle a little bit while she was counting my 18 comendations in 14 years. She said "boy you were slacking in 2011 and didn't get any awards". I said well I like to think I am doing it right most days.

Only time will tell what I do, and I haven't completely ruled out insurance or car sales but I think I need to hang out a little longer and try to make a difference for now.

Thanks again Tony. It is members like you that keep me coming back to this site. We have a bunch of assholes on here but most of you really mean well. Anyone needing insurance should give this guy a shout. He seams to actually give damn about people.
Old 07-29-2016, 05:49 AM   #2
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck

Grats man
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 10:18 PM   #3
kingjason
Notorious PIG

Thanks, we will see how it pans out. My current chief was like screw that I can counter their offer. I just laughed and told him I couldn't stop him from trying, but it is not always about the money. I do what I can for the community and love helping people. I actually made facebook the other day for good reasons.

You know, I need to let Tony run my numbers. I have been with State Farm since I was like 16 and supposedly I am getting a good deal. Just seams like I am paying a lot for two cars and home insurance, with good credit, in a low crime area. Plus my girls have all retired from Steve Corder.
Old 08-01-2016, 06:11 PM   #4
Stng5Pnt8
Allstate Dominguez Agency

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjason View Post
At the beginning of the year I was contemplating getting out of LE. Even prior to the bullshit in Dallas and Baton Rouge. I have thought about selling insurance several times in the past so I had some questions. Tony really pointed me in the right direction, sent me some really detailed emails, and hooked me up with a recruiter. The recruiter and Tony were great. I talked to both on the phone for extended periods of time and Tony even was going to help me if I took the courses.

Believe it or not, the current events in LE actually made me want to hang out a bit longer. My whole extened family was telling me, fuck it, get out. You see I wanted out for other reasons than the little misfits of society bitching and moaning. Even though not directed at me, internal politics were getting on my last nerve. I have an amazing abilty to deal with the public, so really that has never been my gripe. So things settled down and now I have an opportunity to maybe go somewhere and help basically rebuild a police department. Time will tell if it pans out but the opportunity is there and I will get to make some decisions in building this place if I choose to go. Solid bragg, my wife did giggle a little bit while she was counting my 18 comendations in 14 years. She said "boy you were slacking in 2011 and didn't get any awards". I said well I like to think I am doing it right most days.

Only time will tell what I do, and I haven't completely ruled out insurance or car sales but I think I need to hang out a little longer and try to make a difference for now.

Thanks again Tony. It is members like you that keep me coming back to this site. We have a bunch of assholes on here but most of you really mean well. Anyone needing insurance should give this guy a shout. He seams to actually give damn about people.
Thanks Jason, I'm glad you were able to get some more $ at the very least.
You are right, it's not always about the $. You have to love what you do and the money is just a plus like in any career/business.
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Stng5Pnt8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 01:25 PM   #5
Stng5Pnt8

Quote:
Thanks, we will see how it pans out. My current chief was like screw that I can counter their offer. I just laughed and told him I couldn't stop him from trying, but it is not always about the money. I do what I can for the community and love helping people. I actually made facebook the other day for good reasons.

You know, I need to let Tony run my numbers. I have been with State Farm since I was like 16 and supposedly I am getting a good deal. Just seams like I am paying a lot for two cars and home insurance, with good credit, in a low crime area. Plus my girls have all retired from Steve Corder.
You should send over your declaration page when you have a chance and we can get some options together for you. We've got very competitive rates, specially on home policies.

tdominguez@allstate.com
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com
Give us a call so we can take a look at your insurance needs, we may be able to save you $$!!
Old 08-03-2016, 05:53 PM   #6
kingjason
Notorious PIG

Done.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:05 PM   #7
Stng5Pnt8

Quote:
Done.
I'll be sending you a quote proposal Jason, so you can take a look at what we have to offer.
Arlington, TX. 76018
817-405-2011
tdominguez@allstate.com