X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19 sized grip but with 10 rounds only?

Comment

Originally posted by black50 View Post
      That's cool, but I want Glock to design it from the ground up.
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Trijicon RM06 3.5 MOA red dot. I like it a lot but looks like a deltapoint pro will install in my new X5 and I can add a rear sight that cowitnesses well. I’d sell it for a good offer, but I’d keep it and mount it to an ACOG too.

I do want to sell my G43, and maybe the ZEV’d out G19. I may just keep the G19 anyway and to show people why you buy something nice instead of spending a lot on a custom Glock. That’s just my take on it though. The RMR is mounted on the Glock and cowitnessed with the ZEV sites. I also have a set of Trijicon sites for it, and I have a Johnny Glock firing pin set arriving for it today. The ZEV fire control group is shit with their $80 titanium firing pin. It strikes off center, too light and their spring mangle fucked the plastic spacer sleeve. I also have a set of firing pin springs to tune this POS. I’m taking it to the range later this week to make it shoot right: fuck ZEV. But it looks great....
        No idea what to offer, just message me an idea of what you are looking to get for the RMR if you are still wanting to sell it.

What Sigs did you buy?

Originally posted by renold5 View Post
        19 sized grip but with 10 rounds only?
        I was reading or watching a video somewhere (maybe TFB?) that the decision was made for 10 round capacity for more reliability. I'm OK with the capacity for a .22 LR. Home/Carry gun I'd want to maximize capacity for the size, but it's a .22 LR. I'm sure the aftermarket will come to the rescue for those wanting more capacity for a plinker.

Comment

Working...
        X