No announcement yet.

Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 S10 6.0 ls swapped - $5800 (Alvarado)

For sale
    Going to sale complete or as a roller, please read the whole post!

6.0 with new coated flat tops, h-beam roads, arp rod bolts, custom grind BTR nitrous cam, dual springs, head studs, flex fuel injectors, LS7 lifters, new rings gapped for nitrous. Currently tuned on E85. Custom harness with PCM mounted inside, harness is hidden under the injector rails. All factory gauges work except the speedo, Relays for fuel pumps and fans.
    ***Trans is bad*** pretty sure the pump or converter broke, but is a th400, SFI removable bell housing, manual valve body, 3800 stall.
    20 gal. fuel cell, 2 044 Bosch fuel pumps, ford 8.8 rearend with locker, I built the traction bars, heat works I just have it unhooked for summer factory no ac truck, and all lights and turn signals work. Truck has clean title.
    $5800 (wheels not included)

Roller
    Will come with everything just not motor or Trans. Will include harness, fuel cell, fuel pumps, ect.
    $2600 (wheels not included) (so kinda a roller)

Price will go up once Trans is fixed.

Text is best I don't have much service at the shop, if you call please leave a message. 817 five6five 7five94
    WRX

Comment

• $2600 for a roller? Pfft
      Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Oh, interesting. Trading work boots for foodstamps.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
            Oh, interesting. Trading work boots for foodstamps.
            Work boots for sale. NEVER BEEN USED!

Comment

• You know, I must be slacking. I saw the food stamp reference and just thought that was crazy to use as trade wampum, didnt even put the two together.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Aren't the work boots a tool to get off food stamps?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  Aren't the work boots a tool to get off food stamps?
                  Depends on who buys them.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Anybody want an 18 mile GNX?

Comment

• seems excessive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
                        WOW. wonder how dry rotted the seals will be ?
                        Crazy money though

Comment

• Looks like a deal, it's got a new clutch kit and stuff....

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                            http://waco.craigslist.org/cto/5746212750.html

Looks like a deal, it's got a new clutch kit and stuff....
                            new brakes master cilynder brake boster and new vacuum pump , new clutch kit pressure plated dick and trought bering

Comment

• Sounds painful
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Why are you searching for dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X