Yearly post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yearly post

It’s been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. What’s up with that? Deuces......bitches....
    1983 Mustang Coupe

Originally posted by Paladin View Post
    It’s been about a year Since my last yearly post , and this place is still dying. Slowly, but steadily. I am now an admin on several FB mustang pages and they are thriving. What’s up with that? Deuces......bitches....
    Congrats on finally getting random people on the internet to accept you..

Comment

Wow, an admin?! On a mustang Facebook group?! Holy shit, you must have a huge dick or something!
      2012 GT500

Comment

Dying is a funny way of saying "trimming the fat"...and were still working on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Dying is a funny way of saying "trimming the fat"...and were still working on it.
          We all know you'll be the only one left in the end. I'm not sure who you'll argue with, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            We all know you'll be the only one left in the end. I'm not sure who you'll argue with, but I'm sure you'll find someone.
            You're the fat were still working to trim.

We figured you would fall off when you went to get your petroleum degree...but thay never happened. How come you quit everything useful but stick around here?

Comment

Paladin?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                You're the fat were still working to trim.

We figured you would fall off when you went to get your petroleum degree...but thay never happened. How come you quit everything useful but stick around here?
                I got introduced to what all it entails by some family members that do the job and ugh... I just can't be bothered. It doesn't look like any fun at all, not something I want to spend my life doing.

An afterthought, I might actually be the last one. You guys all seem to be getting on up there, I joined the old site as a whelp of 15 years of age lol. I think the way it's actually going to work out is that one day, I'll come back to find that you've all died. I mean just look at the posts. It's all "My diabeetus is killing me" or "I need my galglabber removed" or "I need cancer surgery". Maybe I'll find that the rest of yall are in the nursing home and they won't give you internet access so you can't cause any trouble.
                WH

Comment

I still check the board daily, comment when I feel it's useful or interesting, and post when I feel it may interest someone. I'll be on here until it's gone. DFW(mu)stangs for life!

Comment

I still don’t like you. FB is for losers that have no personality, so I’m not surprised you fit in like a round peg. You’re probably admin on several Bernie Bro pages too.

Comment

Congrats! I bet you feel important. I do the same thing (on FB and for real in other formats) and get paid for it, but guess what? It's still no big deal. Nothing to brag about. It's obvious that you harbor some animus towards this site, thus the "yearly post". Why bother?

I got introduced to what all it entails by some family members that do the job and ugh... I just can't be bothered. It doesn't look like any fun at all, not something I want to spend my life doing.

An afterthought, I might actually be the last one. You guys all seem to be getting on up there, I joined the old site as a whelp of 15 years of age lol. I think the way it's actually going to work out is that one day, I'll come back to find that you've all died. I mean just look at the posts. It's all "My diabeetus is killing me" or "I need my galglabber removed" or "I need cancer surgery". Maybe I'll find that the rest of yall are in the nursing home and they won't give you internet access so you can't cause any trouble.
                      It'll catch up with you too one day my friend. If you are the last man standing, what is your legacy?

Comment

Well fuck all this, I'm gonna go back to Canada so I can claim I'm the last man standing there.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

trying to stay relevant or still searching for that validation?

you are good enough, you are smart enough and doggone it people like you.

just not people on this board bro. those people are somewhere else.

Comment

How old do you think I am...and how old are you?

Comment

Are we supposed to be jealous or something? You looking for some recognition you didn’t get in high school? Why even start a thread? Nobody wants you to come back anyway.. “deuces”!! That sounds like a 16 year old girl saying bye
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X