Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well.... dammit.. Mini dozer to full dozer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well.... dammit.. Mini dozer to full dozer.

So historically i would buy all my ford from Skip.. Back in 14 i had a little disagreement with a random sales guy when i wanted to order my wife a 15 expy plat so i took my business elsewhere..

Fast forward to recently when i wanted to move from my f150 to an f250.. I looked around and Grapevine had the best prices.. but with skip gone i was very reluctant to go there..

I have been "facebook friends" with josh for a while.. so started talking to him as well as 2 other people i know who work for other dealers.

Needless to say i was pleasantly surprised.. In about an hour of chatting on FB, we had come to an agreement that i was willing to present to my financial manager ( The wife as i lovingly call her ) .
    we went in last night.. and Between Josh and Mr Jeter the finance guy.. we hashed out a Deal i was very happy with.. I am now the proud owner of a 2016 F250 Platinum Fx4 .. LOVE this thing

Josh really restored my faith in the dealership and between him and Mr Jeter won any future ford purchase business and referals from me..
    I honestly feel that josh is a shining light in the void that was created when Skip Defected to the chevy side.

Awesome working with you Josh!
    2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Thanks for the kind words and the business. Need to change your Sig now! haha

Comment

Working...
    X