Quincy's Chicken shack - Coppell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    he said bbq chicken sandwich, hated it. i would give it a shot, but i aint much for fried chicken.

god bless.
    That's where he fucked up. You don't go to a fried chicken shack run by a dude named Quincy and get a BBQ chicken sandwich. That's like going to a mexican joint and ordering a hamburger.

Their rotisserie chicken is pretty good, too. Sides are simple, but good.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
      That's where he fucked up. You don't go to a fried chicken shack run by a dude named Quincy and get a BBQ chicken sandwich. That's like going to a mexican joint and ordering a hamburger.

Their rotisserie chicken is pretty good, too. Sides are simple, but good.
      Then again, one of the best burgers I have ever had was from my ex-brother-in-laws burger stand in Mexico..

But yeah, I agree. If a place is known for fried chicken, it's kind of silly to rate the place based on a BBQ chicken sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
        Then again, one of the best burgers I have ever had was from my ex-brother-in-laws burger stand in Mexico..

But yeah, I agree. If a place is known for fried chicken, it's kind of silly to rate the place based on a BBQ chicken sandwich.
        So is your sister single?
        Kidding

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          So is your sister single?
          Kidding
          Haha, it was my ex-wife's brother.. And you would be best to steer very clear of that crazy ex.. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            he said bbq chicken sandwich, hated it. i would give it a shot, but i aint much for fried chicken.

god bless.
            you're so white

Comment

Working...
            X