Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    Promoter Found Dead After Exposing Mayweather-McGregor ‘Fake Fight?’
    A fake news article claimed that a boxing promoter was killed for saying that the 2017 Mayweather-McGregor fight was fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Lol that's an exhausted fighter throwing arm punches that even he cant commit to. Have you ever even tried to box?

The only time anyone went easy was when mayweather took the first 3 rounds off. Mayweather carried McGregor longer than that fight would have lasted if he went all out early.
      agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        Promoter Found Dead After Exposing Mayweather-McGregor ‘Fake Fight?’
        http://www.snopes.com/promoter-dead-...or-fake-fight/
        *Elvis* "Snitches get stitches and wind up in ditches, like bitches!" *Elvis*
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

All this time I thought it was snitches get bitches. No wonder I got no game.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
            It's "sorta" been done...

For some of you young'uns.

Please, I'm not trying to compare a real boxer - Holmes, to that "rappin' vagina" that runs from everyone - Mayweather (Mayflower?).

I would personally buy the pay per view if Mayweather was stupid enough to get in an octagon. I think he will run from Macgregor, as he has from everyone.

I could not find the quote from Cobb about he was only allowed to use his hands, or "less than half" of what he could.

Funny quotes, to be enjoyed. Cobb was funny as hell, and took several beatings that would likely have killed others.

(When informed that Howard Cosell quit boxing after his fight with Larry Holmes) "My gift to boxing."

When asked about how he was going to fight Holmes by Howard Cosell "Well Howie, I think I'm going to stay outside and out jab him"

(Asked about a possible rematch against Larry Holmes) "I don't think his hands can take the abuse"

Asked about fighting Holmes again "Only if it's held in a phone booth"

"Larry Holmes doesn't hit as hard as Earnie Shavers. Nobody hits like Shavers. If anybody hit harder than Shavers, I'd shoot him."

"Larry Holmes didn't beat me he just won the first 15 rounds"

Mills Lane stopped the action to ask Cobb if he was okay in a fight in Reno. When Cobb replied that he was, Lane asked him, "Do you know where you are?" Cobb replied, "I am in Reno, getting the shit kicked out of me."

Versus Larry Holmes, the action was stopped so the ref could check on Cobb. He asked him, "Do you see me?" Cobb replies, "Yeah. You're white. It's the black guy I'm worried about."

Also, watch "Uncommon Valor", if you have not.
            Damn, I had no idea. I just knew him for his role in Uncommon Valor.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Technically , Mayweather is 51-0 , counting the time he KO'd his wife

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                Damn, I had no idea. I just knew him for his role in Uncommon Valor.
                Leanord Smalls as well in Raising Arizona:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                  Technically , Mayweather is 51-0 , counting the time he KO'd his wife

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Leanord Smalls as well in Raising Arizona:
                  In my top 10 movies of all time...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Best film Nick Cage was ever in.

Comment

Working...
                    X