going from g27 to g19 EDC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    Yes I do pocket carry it. I am 5'9" and 195lbs and like to wear cargo pants with deep pockets. I can hardly fit a J-frame into the pockets on jeans. At the moment I also have a Ruger SP101 .357 in my other pocket in the same style holster.

Edit: PM me your number if you need me to text you a picture.

Edit#II: I just found your number and sent you a picture
    I had no idea they made a nemesis holster for a g19. I'm going to pick one up and try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
      I had no idea they made a nemesis holster for a g19. I'm going to pick one up and try it out.
      Well are you gonna post the pictures?
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Well are you gonna post the pictures?
        I will see if I can. I always used photobucket. I haven't used it in a while, I have heard bad things.

Comment

You can at least post a link using PB, or start using imgur.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like bradmauldin1.

Im too stupid to get it to post.
            Last edited by DON SVO; 09-21-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I don't know how this shit works. Does the link also show my g19 next to my lc9 for size comparison?

Comment

I have a G19, I don't edc it. I like the gun, shoots good.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                  Yes I like the modularity of it and being able to switch pistols and use the same back and clips. Sure the name is stupid but it's the same leather backed / kydex rig everyone else makes and raves about. It also switches from iwb to owb carry easily too. It's the same design everyone markets now.

I had some super nice El Paso saddlery stuff made too, but got sick of little leather shavings all over my front sight. Sure it was prettier but leather flakes clouding my trijicon front sight was a pain in the ass. Thanks to black leather dye that sight was never the same again.

So for one rig I have a g19/g43/p229 kydex shell. I also have a manbag I carry often, and I have another generic leather inside the pants thigh holster. To me the manbag screams, I'm packing but I guess most people are really oblivious.

I've tried everything and if people weren't so fucking uptight, I really prefer old fashioned OWB hip carry. Sadly that draws too many tears, protests and attention in our pussified world.
                  I can get behind that reasoning.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                  X