Rambo's vs Boyzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
    GB wins it all yep you heard it here first!!!

Off with your head for that crazy talk!!

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      Lot of things are going wrong this season. The O line isn't what it was last year. Dak is extremely dangerous, but he is struggling from the pocket, missing a lot of throws high. Some of that is on the O line, since he is under pressure, but some is on him as well. The defense is terrible, mostly due to injury and suspensions.

This game came down to two things. Switzer trying to be a damned hero, he put us in bad field position several times, and not fair catching that punt was the turning point. Then that phantom holding call on the 2 pt conversion royally screwed us.
      All good points. What it really has come down to this year is that on the 2 losses so far we were just plain ol' out coached. Our coaches didn't make adjustments quick enough or made the wrong adjustments.

Comment

I'll agree with the hold call on the two point conversion. I'm not one to wave the referee flag but we clearly didn't have a good staff for that game.

Like take the fan hat off for a this. The Robert Woods TD catch at the back of the end zone. I'm sorry but that was a catch, why was that not a catch? Two feet down. Had the ball with one hand and against his helmet. The ball never moved much and never hit the ground. That pissed me off.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
        X