Gun range gtg??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun range gtg??

Dropped by greatsouthwestguns (nicks place) finally a gun range in grand prairie, anyone down for breaking it in when it opens?

Yes.

Comment

It was nice to put a face to the name junior.

I'm going to try and take care of everyone the best I can. You guys are welcome to toss out any ideas you may have as to a gtg. Our web site is just about done so we can now become an advertiser on here.
      Www.greatsouthwestgun.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
        It was nice to put a face to the name junior.

I'm going to try and take care of everyone the best I can. You guys are welcome to toss out any ideas you may have as to a gtg. Our web site is just about done so we can now become an advertiser on here.
        Is this just a range or both a range and store?
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Hey Nick, why don't you tell everyone about the range so I can add it to the range list.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Oh shit, another Mexican with a gun??

Oh NOES!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              Hey Nick, why don't you tell everyone about the range so I can add it to the range list.
              Even though my business is very different, out of respect to the paid advertisers and owners of both this site and dfwmotorsports I didn't wanna go around advertising without paying. This site now has enough members that my partners are good with spending a little money to advertise. I need a few more to join Jose's so I can do both.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                Even though my business is very different, out of respect to the paid advertisers and owners of both this site and dfwmotorsports I didn't wanna go around advertising without paying. This site now has enough members that my partners are good with spending a little money to advertise. I need a few more to join Jose's so I can do both.
                Of course we would love to have you as a paid advertiser. However I'm giving you permission to post up no more info than what we ask from all the local ranges.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

So is this an indoor place or a real gun range that actually allows something fun to do?

Comment

Good to know that a board member is opening up a gun shop! I would much rather give my business to you Nick than some slack jaws.

That being said, if you put up an address I would like to visit the shop soon. I will be up in DFW for a while this/next week and I have a hankering for a glock 20 or maybe some other 10mm
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I'm Down, about time we get one in GP...
                      I would go beat the fuck out of all of them within an inch of their life, then fuck their chihuahua while they watch as they get loaded into the ambulance

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        Good to know that a board member is opening up a gun shop! I would much rather give my business to you Nick than some slack jaws.

That being said, if you put up an address I would like to visit the shop soon. I will be up in DFW for a while this/next week and I have a hankering for a glock 20 or maybe some other 10mm
                        yeah i like to support board member business if i can and mom/pop type shops over national chains when I can.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          Of course we would love to have you as a paid advertiser. However I'm giving you permission to post up no more info than what we ask from all the local ranges.
                          Thanks man, here is the info on our range.

At Great Southwest Gun we offer two climate controlled indoor ranges with a state of the art ventilation & Lighting System providing a safe, clean and pleasant facility for you, your family, and friends to enjoy the sports of shooting and Archery.
                          We offer 13 shooting lanes with shooting distances up to 20 yards on the Rifle/Pistol Range & up to 20 yards on the hand gun range.We also offer a dedicated Target and 3D Archery range with distances up to 25 yards all under one roof.

Rates & Membership

Great Southwest Gun is open to the public.

Shooting Archery
                          Non member $16.50 $14.50

2nd Shooter 1 lane $9.50

Range Member $14.50 $12.50

Level I Member $7.95 $10.95

Level II Member FREE FREE

Law Enforcement $10.00 $10.00

Rental
                          *Rental gun ammunition must be purchased at Great Southwest Gun.

Handgun Rental $10.00 ($5.00 ea additional)

Rifle Rental $18.95 ($7.50 ea additional)

Shotgun Rental $14.95

Bow Rental $12.00

Rental Packages
                          Rental packages are available and include range fee, gun/bow rental, ear & eye protection and 1 target.
                          Prices do not reflect the cost of ammunition.

Handgun Package $24.95 + ammo

Ar15 Package $29.99 + ammo

Ak47 Package $29.99 + ammo

Compound Bow Package $34.95

We are set to open the 2nd week of December.

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                            Oh shit, another Mexican with a gun??

Oh NOES!!!!
                            you already know!

i just wanna shoot something!

btw: im in messico right now so you know im shooting ;-)

Comment

is the range open yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X