Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    Infinity /Thread - And they are made in DFW

I need one those in .400 Cor-bon. Fuck your mother, zombie ninjas.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Love the look of that RMR sight on the second pic. That's the slickest job Iv'e seen. Pure sexy.

Comment

I second the witness comments. I've currently got a wonder finish 9mm and have owned some of the match pistols EAA put out as well. For about 550 you can own a match, for 8-900+ or so you can get a full on custom shop with all the goodies you could ask for. Schrams arms (aka SAW) in mesquite has them in stock most of the time and at good prices.
        Last edited by rekab; 12-14-2010, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Isn't that Infinity made by SVI?

The company out of Grand Prairie? They make some cool shit. They made the pistol that the father/Company Man carried in Heroes.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
            Isn't that Infinity made by SVI?

The company out of Grand Prairie? They make some cool shit. They made the pistol that the father/Company Man carried in Heroes.

Correct on all accounts....

Comment

Strayer-Voigt builds some great guns. I ran a stock limited wide body in USPSA Limited for years and never had a hickup. I've been thinking about getting them to build me a commander size carry pistol as of late.
              It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by jtm98snake View Post
                Strayer-Voigt builds some great guns. I ran a stock limited wide body in USPSA Limited for years and never had a hickup. I've been thinking about getting them to build me a commander size carry pistol as of late.
                There ya go. I never knew what SVI stood for.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                  I need one those in .400 Cor-bon. Fuck your mother, zombie ninjas.
                  Do you want a .400 cor-bon because of the .45acp brass factor, or what?

Comment

Working...
                  X