F#$K the Waco Central Texas Rifle and Pistol Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F#$K the Waco Central Texas Rifle and Pistol Club

Fuck the Central Texas Rifle and Pistol Club for putting "if you are shooting a select fire weapon, keep your rate of fire low..." and then revoking my membership for shooting a 3 round burst in a tac-bay. They also did not refund my initiation fee and told me that full auto was illegal. I will be writing the NRA (the club is NRA subsidized) on this one, and mentioning that we have sponsored the Friends of the NRA Tyler chapter for several years in a row.

The guy said we might have to "wait for the police to come check me out," but I just started packing up my shit, after showing him the form 4s for the gun. He had no idea what he was looking at, even though he had been "shooting for 35 years."

Fuck old fudd people who think that anything but a rusty old lever action is a terrorist gun. I sent the president of the club an email, and he called me telling me that he didn't have time to "deal with this crap." I then sent follow up emails asking for a refund or some sort of closure on the matter, but nothing yet.

I'm telling you, this whole full auto thing is a colossal pain in the ass. Nowhere allows them (even in pistol cal), and everyone thinks you are some law breaking asshole by having one. At least I shot it in a match today, that was refreshing.
    Last edited by Moose242; 12-05-2010, 08:38 PM.
    Originally posted by lincolnboy
    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

NRA won't do shit.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
      NRA won't do shit.
      How do you know?

Comment

thats almost as good as the dumbass kids posting comments on youtube videos asking "what states allow full auto?". i'd harass that asshole "president" via phone till i either was allowed to shoot there or my money was refunded.

Comment

take it as a loss an move on!

Comment

If I had a gun range Alex. Id not have a shoot slowly bullshit rule. Plus anyone with a legal full auto could come and bullet hose. Sadly I don't
            First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

That sucks dude.
              I'm also a little sad I wasn't invited. I'm still in my pajama pants from this morning.
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                That sucks dude.
                I'm also a little sad I wasn't invited. I'm still in my pajama pants from this morning.
                Lol, this actually happened a while ago, but we did go to a match today down in Austin. I didnt think to call you!

Pm me your number again, Ill make sure to let you know about the next match (carbine/pistol match).

Comment

That sucks man, sorry to hear that. I'd burn their asses as best I could. The truth is, most guys that are in gun clubs (in my opinion) are redneck yokels that don't know shit about anything that isn't a Remington 700.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    That sucks man, sorry to hear that. I'd burn their asses as best I could. The truth is, most guys that are in gun clubs (in my opinion) are redneck yokels that don't know shit about anything that isn't a Remington 700.
                    I hear that CJ, I am realizing that more and more.

I just want to buy a key to Mickey's and be done with it.

Comment

Buy some land and just shoot there! lol

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                        How do you know?
                        NRA doesnt care about NFA folks especially an isolated incident because of some fucktard in control.

Good luck though.

Comment

Sucks!!
                          Just go to the border and let her rip?

Comment

Originally posted by 564826 View Post
                            Sucks!!
                            Just go to the border and let her rip?
                            LOL, They might return fire!

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              LOL, They might return fire!
                              Not if you hit them first!

Comment

Working...
                              X