No announcement yet.

F#$K the Waco Central Texas Rifle and Pistol Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tac-Pro will let you shoot full auto on the pistol range. They just won't let you show up douches with that Mac at the 100yd range.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      Tac-Pro will let you shoot full auto on the pistol range. They just won't let you show up douches with that Mac at the 100yd range.
      Did we not shoot the 100 yd range with the full auto last time?
      First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
        Did we not shoot the 100 yd range with the full auto last time?
        Lolwut?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I know that gun range in china springs/valley mills allows full auto. Hell they have full auto meets there.
          "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
            Lol! When their casings started hitting our vehicle as a result of bump firing, I was pretty pissed off.

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
            I know that gun range in china springs/valley mills allows full auto. Hell they have full auto meets there.
            I called them, and they said that they do not.
            Originally posted by lincolnboy
            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

That sucks you have to deal with that.

I didn't know you guys knew about Mickey's place. I go there to shoot with a co-worker every now and then.
              WRX

Comment

I'm working hard to give ya a place asap man. Can't do anything about the drive though. :/
                Www.greatsouthwestgun.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nick M View Post
                  I'm working hard to give ya a place asap man. Can't do anything about the drive though. :/
                  Haha, not a problem Nick. I am up in DFW usually once a month, and I try and go shooting with my Dad most times.

Comment

Our local range posted signs stating "No Class III weapons allowed". I still shot my SBR out there. No one said anything. It is not a select fire weapon though. I would be pretty pissed if I were in your shoes.
                    2007 Chevy TBSS

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

I called them, and they said that they do not.
                      Do what?

They support and advertise for RPArms out there.. If you go into their building there are lots of pictures of the full auto meet. Even the Waco paper covered it.

They just might be saying over the phone so thugs don't come out there with their illegal fire arms shooting...
                      Last edited by FATHERFORD; 12-06-2010, 02:52 PM.
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                        Do what?

They support and advertise for RPArms out there.. If you go into their building there are lots of pictures of the full auto meet. Even the Waco paper covered it.

They just might be saying over the phone so thugs don't come out there with their illegal fire arms shooting...
                        I called the range (chandlers) and asked if they allow full auto. They said no.

Comment

dfw gun range off mockingbird allows autos, they rent two select fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                            dfw gun range off mockingbird allows autos, they rent two select fires.
                            I know, I shoot there regularly. Hell of a drive from Waco though.

I put a list of ranges that allow full auto/NFA in the gun range thread. Almost none do.

Also, Elm Fork wanted $200 per hour (wtf).

Comment

way to exploit people. if i knew anyone with land down there i'd hook you up but unfortunately everyone i know is in the gainesville/sherman area.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                                way to exploit people. if i knew anyone with land down there i'd hook you up but unfortunately everyone i know is in the gainesville/sherman area.
                                Haha, tell me about it. Really appreciate it man, I am sure I can find somewhere to go. Maybe start my own damn gun range

Comment

Working...
                                X