Howa 1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
    I just did some research on it, looks like the durabake might be better. It comes in an aerosol. Then you bake for 15 mins.
    It is the same thing, both made by the same company. The two part duracoat includes a hardner so you dont have to bake it.

Comment

Oh, well I measured my oven and it isn't big enough. Chopped54, do you have that air brush they sell??
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
      There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Oh, well I measured my oven and it isn't big enough. Chopped54, do you have that air brush they sell??
        Nope, I already had a nice one. Theirs is just a Harbor Frieght one that they mark up a little. If you do not have one dont buy theirs, just get one from Harbor Frieght.

Comment

I bought a $25 one at hobby lobby. Actually got it for $18 on sale. Worked just fine too. I think it's the same cheap air brush Duracoat sells. Dont forget the pressure regulator.
          IMG_0424

Comment

Cool, I just ordered a Millett 4x16x50mm tactical scope. Got good reviews and good savings at opticsplanet.com I'm not advertising for them, but they have some badass prices and free shipping for orders over 30 bucks I think, maybe 29. I'm really looking forward to shooting the rifle. Thanks for the imput. Oh and I'm torn between the blued and stainless finish. If the blued was a flat black looking finish I would def. go with that. Chopped 54, is yours blued??
            Did you get the scope in mil mil? If not send it back and get the right one.
            "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
            who vote for a living."

Comment

Oh, well I measured my oven and it isn't big enough.
              You can make a pretty good oven from a section of stove pipe and a propane camp stove.
              Get a piece of metal stovepipe a least a couple of feet longer than your barrel. (Insulated stovepipe works better than bare metal duct, easier to regulate heat)
              Place it on top of the stove and get your temp regualted. An oven thermometer works great.
              Suspend your barrel from the top leaving a couple of feet air gap. (don't get your barrel too close to the flame. it will get too hot)
              Reduce the top opening with tin foil to keep the heat in.

Comment

Originally posted by dmdakota View Post
                Did you get the scope in mil mil? If not send it back and get the right one.
                Not sure what mil mil is. But the scope is a mil dot scope if that's what you are asking. BTW, it that an EN Cog?

Originally posted by S_K View Post
                You can make a pretty good oven from a section of stove pipe and a propane camp stove.
                Get a piece of metal stovepipe a least a couple of feet longer than your barrel. (Insulated stovepipe works better than bare metal duct, easier to regulate heat)
                Place it on top of the stove and get your temp regualted. An oven thermometer works great.
                Suspend your barrel from the top leaving a couple of feet air gap. (don't get your barrel too close to the flame. it will get too hot)
                Reduce the top opening with tin foil to keep the heat in.
                That seems like a little much, lol. But I already ordered the dura coat that doesn't require baking. Thanks for the input though.
                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

mil dot reticle and mil rad turrets. this is so the reticle matches the turrets. less math easier to learn. ie. you miss by 1 mil you dial 10 clicks.
                  "The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those
                  who vote for a living."

Comment

Oh, yeah I upgraded to that not really knowing what it was. It was set up to be 8 clicks for 1 mil. But the upgrade moved it to 10 clicks per mil.
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Working...
                    X