• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
    so whats the point?
    exactly
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You can carry the weapon unloaded, but on your hip, 12 inches from you weapon, you can have fully loaded mags. I guess if these guys want to save the day, they can just slap a mag in there and go play hero.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
        You can carry the weapon unloaded, but on your hip, 12 inches from you weapon, you can have fully loaded mags. I guess if these guys want to save the day, they can just slap a mag in there and go play hero.
        too little to late....
        Big Rooster Racing
        1985 Mustang GT

Comment

Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
          but why carry an unloaded weapon???????
          Because that is the ONLY way you can carry in CA. You gotta be homies with politicians to get a concealed carry permit. Literally. A good buddy of mine is a SEAL and cant get a concealed permit. Its that ridiculous

Comment

Meh. They're exercising their right to carry. I see no problem with it.

Comment

I don't have a problem with their way of protesting however I wish they wouldn't have put it on the web. That particular cop was being so cool and supportive. He said some things that I believe can get him in some hot water though with all the liberal idiots in commiefornia.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                Just some of those guys who feel the need to educate others and push their own agendas, especially when it comes to an authority figure such as the police department. We have several of those rebel types here on this board.
                Understatement of the fucking century....

Comment

I alwasys thought you had to provide ID if a peace officer requests it i guess laws vary state to state?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                    I alwasys thought you had to provide ID if a peace officer requests it i guess laws vary state to state?
                    Not according to the 4th amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by tazz007 View Post
                      Not according to the 4th amendment.
                      The constitution is just a series of suggestions at this point in history. It's fucking sad...

Comment

Working...
                      X