• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFL Transferee $10

Thumbs up to:

Cash Advance Benbrook
    9023 US Hwy 377 South
    Benbrook, Texas 76126

$10 for FFL transfers and very cool owner. Budsgunshop.com has free shipping and no tax. Very good prices. My gun show days are over.
    Originally posted by The King
    I would have to disagree...If a man gives another man a blow job and doesn't use his hands, that doesn't make him gay.

Very cool. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Good to know if I'm ever out that way.

Might be nice to get a sticky of well known FFL's to use locally.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post

I was about to come back to this thread to suggest that as well.

Comment

Im working on my FFL and SOT right now.

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
            SOT = Signature of Transfer?
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Definately let us know. I'd rather use someone I know. I'll keep ya busy

Comment

Absolutely awesome, but absolutely far away.
                sigpic

Comment

SOT = Signature of Transfer?
                  Special Occupational Tax.

It's allows FFL holders to transfer NFA items minus Destructive Devices. ( ATF allows dealers to do an occasional DD transfer)

Comment

North Dallas / Plano / Allen/ ect.. FFL

Tom Hart is a great FFL I've used numerous times., highly recommended.

Although all transfers will be at my home, all shipments should be made to my shipping address only (see below)

Tom Hart
                    Hart Sports
                    6908 Beeman Drive
                    Plano, TX 75023
                    (469) 223-9391
                    thart@tx.rr.com

SHIPPING ADDRESS: All firearm shipments (FedEx, UPS & US Postal Service) must be addressed as follows:

Tom Hart
                    Hart Sports
                    3948 Legacy Dr.
                    Suite 106 #175
                    Plano, TX 75023-8600

All I need for the transfer is:

Your name, phone number, email address

And

If BUYING:

• Sellers Name
                    • Address
                    • Email address (IMPORTANT- FFL will be sent via email. Due to unreadable FFL’s we no longer use a fax machine)
                    • Phone #
                    • Auction or item #
                    • Description of firearm being transferred (ex. Sig 220, Glock 17, Remington 870, etc)

When you pay seller tell them that HART SPORTS is your transfer FFL. If the seller is not a licensed dealer (does not have FFL) then I will need a copy of their driver's license (they can black out their birthdate & DL#)

Once firearm arrives, I’ll email you to schedule a time for pickup. I’m a teacher, so I’ll be available AFTER 5pm Monday – Friday. When you come to pickup your firearm you'll need to complete a Form 4473 and pass the NICS background check which is done while you are here (not needed if you have a CHL).

I charge $20 for a transfer ($10 w/CHL, military, police, fire or teacher).

My fee for shipping a firearm is $10+ actual postage.

If you are selling a handgun I can ship cheaper than a non dealer.

While anyone can ship long guns using the US Postal Service, UPS or FedEx, only a licensed gun dealer is allowed to ship handguns via US Postal Service. An individual must use the overnight services of a “common carrier” such as FedEx or UPS. Typically, the cost of using USPS is less than half of what UPS/FedEx will charge.

Only a licensed gun dealer (FFL) may receive a firearm shipment, so I will need a copy of the receiving dealers FFL emailed to me prior to shipment.
                    If shipping a firearm through me, please do not seal package until you get here. I must log the firearm into my bound book prior to shipment.

If you have any questions email or call anytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Definately let us know. I'd rather use someone I know. I'll keep ya busy
                      Im hoping around January/February. Having a secured storage room built right now and waiting on my corp. paperwork, then inspection etc etc. We will see.

Gives me something to do during the day out of school.

Comment

Special Occupational Tax.

It's allows FFL holders to transfer NFA items minus Destructive Devices. ( ATF allows dealers to do an occasional DD transfer)
                        Oh wow, very cool. So if we were to buy a machine gun then we could go through you to get it?

Comment

Someone start a thread of FFL's and I'll sticky. I've only used one once. I tend to buy guns that don't req me to register them.
                          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

Im hoping around January/February. Having a secured storage room built right now and waiting on my corp. paperwork, then inspection etc etc. We will see.

Gives me something to do during the day out of school.
                            We definately need to get together when I'm in town!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DieselSmoke View Post
                              Someone start a thread of FFL's and I'll sticky. I've only used one once. I tend to buy guns that don't req me to register them.
                              I get a lot of badass deals on places like gunbroker.com

I have no choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X