X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambo's vs Boyzz

Should be a good game for Dallas...Dallas 31 Rams 17
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

I think it's going to be a lot closer than you think

Cowboys 28
    Rams 24

We're 2-1 although our two wins are against the Colts and 49ers (Combined 1-5). Our offense has looked better in 3 weeks with Sean McVay than it ever did under Jeff Fisher. I think Dallas does win, but I don't think it'll be a blowout.

Defense is what concerns me. We've had problems with the run game and that worries me with Elliott who looks to have a bounce back game.
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Yeah seems Ram's have a good offense...so it will be a high scoring game for sure...
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

I can't remember the last time we looked like this. In 3 weeks we look better than at any point during the Jeff Fisher era or the Steve Spagnolu era.

What concerns me is our run defense. We haven't looked good against the Redskins and the 49ers. With Zeke looking to get on track that makes me worry a bit.

I honestly look at this as a measuring stick. If we're in this game with 5 minutes to go, then I'm happy. If we are in that situation, I think we can win the NFC West.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Cowboys should take this one. The Rams haven't looked this good since Kurt Warner days, but, I don't think that this is their year.

Boys - 28
          Ramsies - 17

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
            Cowboys should take this one. The Rams haven't looked this good since Kurt Warner days, but, I don't think that this is their year.

Boys - 28
            Ramsies - 17

I think the division could be possible this year. 49ers are bad and the Cardinals don't have David Johnson for half of the year. The Seahawks haven't look good either in their first 3 games. As much as I would love us to beat Dallas, we need to beat the Seahawks next week. We've always played them tough
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Wife won these in an office raffle. This is going to be interesting. If you see a guy in an Arkansas Razorbacks shirt and hat with a big dip of Skoal in his cheek, give me a wave. I promise I'll be standing for the National Anthem.

Comment

Put that in your dumb fucking spoon and eat it lolzzzz.

Comment

I'm kinda in a disbelief at the moment
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

GB wins it all yep you heard it here first!!!

Comment

Yeah, this Cowboys team is different than the one that played last season.

They have a lot of problems. Coaching, fundamentals (tackling), injuries, and suspensions. I think of lot hard core Cowboy fans are going to be disappointed in the end result. Sean Lee is a great player, but it's ridiculous how injury prone he is. It would have been helpful if he was out there tonight. He's another Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        Yeah, this Cowboys team is different than the one that played last season.

They have a lot of problems. Coaching, fundamentals (tackling), injuries, and suspensions. I think of lot hard core Cowboy fans are going to be disappointed in the end result. Sean Lee is a great player, but it's ridiculous how injury prone he is. It would have been helpful if he was out there tonight. He's another Romo.
                        Lot of things are going wrong this season. The O line isn't what it was last year. Dak is extremely dangerous, but he is struggling from the pocket, missing a lot of throws high. Some of that is on the O line, since he is under pressure, but some is on him as well. The defense is terrible, mostly due to injury and suspensions.

This game came down to two things. Switzer trying to be a damned hero, he put us in bad field position several times, and not fair catching that punt was the turning point. Then that phantom holding call on the 2 pt conversion royally screwed us.

Comment

Rams took care business....My boyz choked...

Comment

Fuck! Fucking rook, why the hell do we have a rook back there catching punts and I don;t give a fuck about his college career bullshit! That muthufucking 7 cost us the game! As did the other TO...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                              Rams took care business....My boyz choked...
                              I wouldn't say choke. I think the adjustments we made in the 2nd half on defense help slow down the offense. I thought Dallas was going to put the game away after we went 3 and out at the start of the second half.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X