No announcement yet.

2019 Mavericks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the chance for #1, like 6%? Wouldn't that be cool to get Zion.
    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

NOLA got the number 1 pick followed by Memphis and the Knicks.

Comment

Mavs weren't even in top 14...wtf
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Yep Mavs got rocked by the NBA once again
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Maybe we can get Kemba for next season. Fingers crossed.

Comment

It's going to be an interesting summer in Free Agency for a lot of teams including the Mavs. Hope we do good for a change.
              Last edited by Jose; 05-23-2019, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah that is true Evil J....It's just hard for big names to come to Dallas and especially S.A....
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Luka has been a beast so far this season. Just hung 41-11-12 against the Spurs tonight. If they can get consistent scoring out of their bench, they can make the playoffs I think.

Comment

Just thumped Houston at Houston. I called they would make the 4th seed preseason. Got crazy looks.

Comment

Man what a fun team to watch.
                      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I don't think we have the ability to, but.... do we have a chance to add a third start around the break? Maybe someone who is in a bad last year of contract and we can give up a bench player or two? Seems like we have a pretty good bench but can afford to lose one or two of them since the ones that are doing well each play the same position. Also, I'm pretty sure there is a rule that we cannot trade any more draft pics until 2021?

Comment

I think we have the team to beat the Clips, especially after all most beating them in the first game wafter KP got ejected and yesterday without Dončić for most of the second half.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh well, Luka can't do it by himself. Clip were loaded with talent, we need to get two of key players healthy and I think we can compete next year...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                            X