Glock 44?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glock 44?

Surprised no one has brought this up yet. Glock released a .22 LR Glock 19 sized gun yesterday. I for one am interested. Been kicking around the idea of buying a conversion kit for one of my Glocks. Not sure if this is better or not other than it's OEM. I have one for my 1911 and it's great for plinking and introducing shooting to a newbie.

great for glock guys, but not sure how its innovative

Comment

Bastards! I kicked around building one forever hoping they would make one.

I only built one because I got a good deal on a busted Glock (Busted guide rod). It was still expensive to build, sort of, even after I sold the original slide and barrel. It is fun to shoot and costs nothing though, well the one time I shot it anyways. I want to get the threaded barrel and silence it but I am too fng lazy and cheap to go through that process.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Because it's Glock.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
          Sure it's not innovative. But it's something that people will buy. I'm debating about it myself. I also heard through the grapevine that they are coming up some other new models at SHOT show. Not sure how accurate it is but I heard a single stack 10mm and .40 S&W.

Comment

Based on glock's bad advertising I thought this after the announcment:

Comment

Glock could market Glock logo turds and the fanbois would shit themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                Glock could market Glock logo turds and the fanbois would shit themselves.
                I like the guns and own some, but their Logo has always been dumb. It looks like "Lock" not "Glock". Time for a logo change. It's ok lots of companies do it.
                WH

Comment

I like it, and will buy one when they have on with an rmr cut and threaded barrel.

Much fewer stoppages compared to a tacsol or advantage arms conversion.

And I need more than a 10rd fucking mag. No reason to not have a 20rd mag at least in a glock 19 profile .22.

Comment

In the past two days I bought two more Sigs, and now my last two Glocks will soon be for sale. The only thing I’m unhappy about is the Sig isn’t cut for my Trijicon MRO. I guess I can use it as a rifle backup or sell it and get a Deltapoint.

Comment

In the past two days I bought two more Sigs, and now my last two Glocks will soon be for sale. The only thing I’m unhappy about is the Sig isn’t cut for my Trijicon MRO. I guess I can use it as a rifle backup or sell it and get a Deltapoint.
                      gray ghost has their p320 slides for sale $250 it'll accept the Trijicon RMR. I just got one since my gen1 xcarry didn't accept the Leopold and Sig doesn't have a trade up policy

GGP320 slides are stripped slides machined from 416 Stainless Steel and are a drop-in installation for your P320 Grip Module.

Comment

RMR or MRO? Interested in selling it?

Comment

I wanna see 'em make a .50

I'd have to buy it
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            RMR or MRO? Interested in selling it?
                            Trijicon RM06 3.5 MOA red dot. I like it a lot but looks like a deltapoint pro will install in my new X5 and I can add a rear sight that cowitnesses well. I’d sell it for a good offer, but I’d keep it and mount it to an ACOG too.

I do want to sell my G43, and maybe the ZEV’d out G19. I may just keep the G19 anyway and to show people why you buy something nice instead of spending a lot on a custom Glock. That’s just my take on it though. The RMR is mounted on the Glock and cowitnessed with the ZEV sites. I also have a set of Trijicon sites for it, and I have a Johnny Glock firing pin set arriving for it today. The ZEV fire control group is shit with their $80 titanium firing pin. It strikes off center, too light and their spring mangle fucked the plastic spacer sleeve. I also have a set of firing pin springs to tune this POS. I’m taking it to the range later this week to make it shoot right: fuck ZEV. But it looks great....

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              I wanna see 'em make a .50

I'd have to buy it
                              Here you go

The Guncrafter Industries 50 GI Conversion will fit Glock? Models 20/21/40/41, Generations 1-4, and are available in stainless, melonite, or your choice of cerakote.

Comment

Working...
                              X