Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Where do you see, read, or find Q Anon drops? Brenden Dilley references them.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
          Where do you see, read, or find Q Anon drops? Brenden Dilley references them.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• NBC’s Katy Tur Caught on Camera Praising President Trump’s Massive Pennsylvania Rally

Did NBC’s Katy Tur realize she was being filmed right at the moment when she was in “awe” of President Tump’s Pennsylvania rally?*

Structure CMS™ provides enterprise level power for users with entry level skills. Our best of breed CMS has a simple, highly intuitive suite of tools that gives you complete command of your web properties.

Comment

• Labour (British version of our Democrats) right now in Britain.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                Labour (British version of our Democrats) right now in Britain.

And all the mainstream news reported all week how Boris was in a big hole and would lose..... then they counted the votes.

Comment

• That seems familiar. I cant put my finger on it, but i feel like we've seen it before.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    That seems familiar. I cant put my finger on it, but i feel like we've seen it before.
                    Can you imagine being that person? I can't even tell if it's some androgynous beta male or some dumpy looking chick.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      That seems familiar. I cant put my finger on it, but i feel like we've seen it before.
                      Trump's Inauguration

Comment

• Comment

• The former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical?at New York's Imperial Theatre.

First thought: "I want to play a game"

Second thought: She's running

Third thought, shortly after she announces: Bernie Sanders didn't kill himself.
                          Last edited by sc281; 12-14-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• I an article talking about how youthful she looks and it had that photo. She looks like a freak to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                              Can you imagine being that person?
                              Whatever it is, they made an effort to look like that. I kind of want to see a "where are they now" on this person. Legend has it he/she is still REEEEeee'ing to this day.
                              WH

Comment

• SABO hitting Big Mike with the spice

Comment

Working...
                                X