Work edicut rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work edicut rant

I work in a small office. There are four of us in a room with one door and no windows on the second floor. I call it the bat cave. Anyway, so we have this one guy who sits next to me but with his back to my side. I drew a diagram to help explain.
    This no good SOB in his 40's on like his 4th or 5th marriage, refers to Hispanics as "damn foreigners" calls women "Sweetie, "baby", and "honey" on the phone, and eats all mother fucking day. I MEAN ALL DAY! But worse than all that, and worse than his Shawn Hannity style of republicanism, (read: doesn't know what to support or be against unless Hannity tells him) worse than him saying Bless me after sneezing, then whispering "thank you Jesus" under his breath... worse than all that This mother fucker eats while talking on the phone to customers! I'll remind you that he's eating all day. I'm not saying he will answer the phone with food in his mouth, I mean he does that too.. But he will answer the phone with food in his mouth, then take three four more bites while talking to the customers. He even does this on cold calls to new shops we don't do business with yet. seriously he's sitting there right now scraping a spoon in a Tupperware to get the last little bit of what ever he's eating this time. Oh by the way he got here at 8am, its 9:34 and this is the 3rd time he's eaten. It really makes me want to arm bar the shit out of him.
    okay rant off.

I love ya man, but did you really just type "edicut"?

Comment

How much does he weigh?

We have a gym on site and there is a lady here that uses it often. Unfortunately she has a really bad case of that rank old lady BO that brings tears to your eyes. My God it’s horrific.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        I love ya man, but did you really just type "edicut"?
        seconded.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

"Edicut" is bothering me far worse than some fat guy eating while talking on the phone.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            "Edicut" is bothering me far worse than some fat guy eating while talking on the phone.
            That might be worse than a mister meaner, perhaps a fell on knee?

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
              Poor edicut can land you with a Mr. Meaner and a few nights in Lewis Derrick.

Comment

But does he making caking?
                G'Day Mate

Comment

I thought he was trying to spell edict. Like some bullshit new rule was put in place. I forgot about it until I got to Danny's post.

Comment

You're going to have to out do him. I mean, hang all the Mexican bullshit on your desk that'll fit. Then talk to him in Spanish and be the most obscene mother fucker in that room. I'd even change your ringtone to some Mexican music. Then insult the ass wipe about his eating.

In fact, eating reheated food in a room that small would be cause for a fucking brawl, right there. I'm sure at some point he has reheated something that just smells like ass and took it in that room. Again, you're going to have to out do him along with just insulting the piss out of him. It probably wouldn't do a whole lot but there would be some level of mutual understanding of what you really think about him.

Every time he scrapes the bowl with his spoon, remind him that it's fucking empty. I mean just belittle that little twat like there's no tomorrow.

Comment

Please don't let this one disappear @Tyler.

Comment

Is 4bangen Mexican?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Is 4bangen Mexican?
                          He's white as can be.

Comment

lol my spell check didn't catch that. I've been on this board long enough that everyone should know is the only reason you can read most of what I say is because of spell check. Sometimes one gets through.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Is 4bangen Mexican?
                              That makes sense, edicut is probably Spanish for etiquette. I thought it was etiquetteo.

Comment

Working...
                              X