No announcement yet.

Boys 2019...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ole jerry needs to make a statement. Cut his ass! Never negotiate with terrorist....stopping this hold out shit once and for all. He signed a contract, own up to that contract. If zeke has problems with that, go do what you do behind some shitty O line somewhere else.

Comment

Screw Zeke and his drama. If Travis Frederick does indeed make in back and be in football shape for this season. You can stick any half way decent RB behind that O line and get positive yardage. I think Zeke thinks he's indispensable. He's not. Not with this offense.

Witten coming back is going to be interesting to see how that works out. And moving Sean Lee to Sam line backer is probably going to be a good move regarding defensive play.

Again, on paper we have a deep playoff capable team. We need a coaching staff and more player discipline to get them there. JJ really wants another ring before he's worm food. Garrett is playing for his job this season, maybe that will help him rethink his coaching strategy and game time decision making.

Comment

Playoff capable team with JV coaching..... should be craptastic again.

Comment

Yes, I think it's SB or bust for this team!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            Ole jerry needs to make a statement. Cut his ass! Never negotiate with terrorist....stopping this hold out shit once and for all. He signed a contract, own up to that contract. If zeke has problems with that, go do what you do behind some shitty O line somewhere else.
            I have to agree. We can’t deny he’s a good player, but he keeps getting in trouble and I doubt that will change.
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

I’m tired of the Zeke bs. The kind of money he’s after is stupid. It would hobble the team in the long run to pay that out, and if you look around the league, nobody is paying running backs big money, and if they are it’s biting them in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Also, 2 RBs drafted could indicate the team is preparing for life without Zeke.
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Is the rumor about Alfred Morris coming back true?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    Is the rumor about Alfred Morris coming back true?
                    Yup! Zeke gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                      Yup! Zeke gone.
                      Ha. I just read about that. AM is in. Zeke is heading to Cabo. What a clown show.

All talent, no brains. Poor bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                        Ha. I just read about that. AM is in. Zeke is heading to Cabo. What a clown show.

All talent, no brains. Poor bastard.
                        I really think jerry/Stephen just said fuck him! Hope it stands true.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Yes, I think it's SB or bust for this team!
                          You’ve been lying to everyone since ‘96.

Comment

Anyone been following the scrimmage recaps from Oxnard.

Mike Weber is a beast. Very quick, agile, and doesn't look easy to tackle out in the flat. I will say that THE Ohio State produces some good backs. People on social media are clamoring that without Zeke we are done. I think that is nonsense. I think with Alfred Morris and Mike Weber behind this offensive line will be quite effective. Zeke is great and all, but his off the field woes are tiresome. I can't believe some of the shit I read on the Cowboys twitter page. That Zeke is the key to success for the Cowboys. Yes, he's talented and he's also a distraction. We have some good players that can play the position, so I don't get the all or nothing thought process from the Zeke fan base.

IMO he's the most overrated player in the NFL.

Comment

It’s a team sport and I’m not sure if Zeke really gets that. He’s good but he’s not making the holes to run through too. Dak and the making plays down field really opens up the run game too.

Comment

So.....Zeke won't play this year unless he gets an all new contract. I would tell him that sounds good to me, enjoy Cabo. However, I'm sure he'll get his pot of gold before regular season kick off and we can all be blessed by his presence on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X