Cowboys at Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys at Bears

This will be one we do win by 6 points! I hope I'm wrong. With Philly losing looks like we are still in 1st for another week.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

If there is any way for us to make into the post season, it starts this thursday...

Boys - 24
    Da Bearz - 20
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Two shitty teams play shitty football one wins. Refs LOL at many stupid bad calls over cold brews after game.

Comment

This game will show if the team is still playing hard for Garrett or if he's lost the room after the last few games. I think the boys will lose by 3.
        Originally posted by stevo
        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

They'll find a new, even more stupid way to lose this week. I can't wait.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

'Boys 24
            Bears 17

Comment

I wonder if Dak is playing to lose games to get paid?

And since Zeke and him are having a sexual relationship, maybe Zeke and him are throwing games til he gets paid? That throw at the end of the game was really, really poor.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                I wonder if Dak is playing to lose games to get paid?

And since Zeke and him are having a sexual relationship, maybe Zeke and him are throwing games til he gets paid? That throw at the end of the game was really, really poor.
                That was one of the worst throws Dak has ever made. I think it's silly to presume they are throwing games. I DO question Zeke's effort, though. I just don't think it's throwing games. He has been in a decline since late last season, and it's all in the numbers.

Look, it pains me to say this. I was not a Dak believer, as recently as this year's training camp; and I think everyone knows it. But he has been on fucking fire, all year. Pay that man.
                He's entitled to a bad game, or bad throw every now and then. I will say though, the next step he needs to take is calling out of Kellen Moore and Jason Garrett's shit play calling when we need 4 yards, and they call a 3 yd route.

Comment

Dallas needs better management plain simple. Picking the wrong guys paying too much money getting nothing in return. Keep buying those tickets ladies and gents! They will keep wasting your money bears +3 in my opinion but don’t bet on it
                  Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 12-05-2019, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Game day...dont know what to think...
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

All of the Bears players all get the flu on Saturday, so the Cowboys lose 6-28

Comment

This team is fucking GARBAGE. What a goddamn embarrassment. I mean really. How the fuck are these clowns out there running around celebrating? Zeke doing the “feed me” trash... You’re getting fucked in the ass by the sorry ass Bears! You talentless fucking hacks are proud of that?
                        Last edited by bcoop; 12-05-2019, 08:48 PM.

Comment

its 9:17 and the cowboys still suck!!

Comment

I hope Garret is fired tonight

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              I hope Garret is fired tonight
                              We can’t get that lucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X