What are yall gonna do about the virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Question for Crawfish, since you seem to be a tinfoil hat type do you also consider vaccines to be a part of some larger government conspiracy?
    They are the single largest government conspiracy ever; a conspiracy to keep people alive and healthy. I feel compelled to point out that it's worked quite well.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
      Question for Crawfish, since you seem to be a tinfoil hat type do you also consider vaccines to be a part of some larger government conspiracy?
      Requiring vaccines is another way to strip you of your freedom to choose. Injecting something into your body because the gubment said so? Forget that. Millennials And most of you will be standing in line to get vaccinated and chipped like a dog!
      Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 04-04-2020, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        Requiring vaccines is another way to strip you of your freedom to choose. Injecting something into your body because the gubment said so? Forget that. Millennials And most of you will be standing in line to get vaccinated and chipped like a dog!
        Seriously, dude. Pump the brakes. Do you know how many diseases have been eradicated by vaccines. Do you have Polio right now? Probably not because you were likely given that vax after you were born. Educate yourself on Herd immunity.

Comment

• I’m not using the hand sanitizer, overuse will certainly lead to much bigger problems. Forget about the sanitizer, throw it out and wash your hands regularly like you should’ve been doing all along.

What really perplexes me is how folks go from one extreme to the next. Most folks I see freaking out are usually the funky ones. This is stuff I’ve practiced all my life.

This is definitely a communist plot to make us all dependent btw.

Comment

• I don’t use hand sanitizer myself like @Baba Ganoush posted but instead simply wash my hands a little more frequently than before.

Comment

Requiring vaccines is another way to strip you of your freedom to choose.
              What about general public's freedom? Being in permanent lockdown in your own home isn't freedom and the needs of few don't away the needs of the many. Being told to stand 6' from people and wear face masks while in public isn't freedom.

Here's the common vaccines given to babies:
              hepatitis B (infection of the liver)
              rotavirus (major cause of diarrhea)
              diphtheria
              tetanus
              pertussis (whooping cough)
              Haemophilus influenzae type b. (bacterial meningitis)
              pneumococcal disease (pneumonia)
              polio
              Influenza (flu)
              measles
              mumps
              rubella (German measles)
              chickenpox
              hepatitis A

Google what the affects of those are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                I’m not using the hand sanitizer
                I started using it when I transition into the car from being out and about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  I’m not using the hand sanitizer, overuse will certainly lead to much bigger problems. Forget about the sanitizer, throw it out and wash your hands regularly like you should’ve been doing all along.

What really perplexes me is how folks go from one extreme to the next. Most folks I see freaking out are usually the funky ones. This is stuff I’ve practiced all my life.

This is definitely a communist plot to make us all dependent btw.
                  My wife called me from work 2 days ago and said she felt very strange like her whole body was numb and she could taste hand sanitizer. She works at a ranch and resort that deal with a lot of foreign guests, so she uses hand sanitizer a shit ton. I think she was having some kind of side effect to it or she is allergic to something in it.

Comment

• A lot of the deaths reported are from Obesity Cardiovascular smoking issues other illnesses . So basically if your weak already you probably got better chance of kicking it with Covid.Quarantine belongs back in the Middle Ages so Save your masks for robbing banks in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      My wife called me from work 2 days ago and said she felt very strange like her whole body was numb and she could taste hand sanitizer. She works at a ranch and resort that deal with a lot of foreign guests, so she uses hand sanitizer a shit ton. I think she was having some kind of side effect to it or she is allergic to something in it.
                      She needs to stop using the hand sanitizer on her bare hands immediately. She can wear those gloves instead. Just use the sanitizer on those when she's wearin' em.. It's not worth neurological damage of some kind.
                      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        Overuse of it is a detriment to your immune system. Once in a while when hand washing is impossible, sure. 10-20 times a day and you’re going to regret it.

Comment

A lot of the deaths reported are from Obesity Cardiovascular smoking issues other illnesses . So basically if your weak already you probably got better chance of kicking it with Covid.Quarantine belongs back in the Middle Ages so Save your masks for robbing banks in my opinion
                          Please share your factual statistical data to support the obesity/cardiovascular/etc.

Just because someone has an underlying condition does not discount the fact that COVID is what killed them. Their underlying condition was most likely being managed, successfully, when they got sick. However, once they became sick with COVID, the management of the underlying issues became an issue.

I get it, underlying disease and medical issues pose a larger risk, however, people with your argument would have us believe that the deaths with underlying issue were critical and on their deatbed anyway.

Also, I, as well as the others, would love to hear your logic behind doing away with vaccines. At the very least, not vaccinating your people and allowing these diseases to make their way back and become a pandemic?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            Please share your factual statistical data to support the obesity/cardiovascular/etc.

Just because someone has an underlying condition does not discount the fact that COVID is what killed them. Their underlying condition was most likely being managed, successfully, when they got sick. However, once they became sick with COVID, the management of the underlying issues became an issue.

I get it, underlying disease and medical issues pose a larger risk, however, people with your argument would have us believe that the deaths with underlying issue were critical and on their deatbed anyway.

Also, I, as well as the others, would love to hear your logic behind doing away with vaccines. At the very least, not vaccinating your people and allowing these diseases to make their way back and become a pandemic?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            My info is factual I have no need to prove anything. This is a fucking Sham and they are playing America like a grand piano! The consequences of this are going to be epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                              Seriously, dude. Pump the brakes. Do you know how many diseases have been eradicated by vaccines. Do you have Polio right now? Probably not because you were likely given that vax after you were born. Educate yourself on Herd immunity.
                              Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              What about general public's freedom? Being in permanent lockdown in your own home isn't freedom and the needs of few don't away the needs of the many. Being told to stand 6' from people and wear face masks while in public isn't freedom.

Here's the common vaccines given to babies:
                              hepatitis B (infection of the liver)
                              rotavirus (major cause of diarrhea)
                              diphtheria
                              tetanus
                              pertussis (whooping cough)
                              Haemophilus influenzae type b. (bacterial meningitis)
                              pneumococcal disease (pneumonia)
                              polio
                              Influenza (flu)
                              measles
                              mumps
                              rubella (German measles)
                              chickenpox
                              hepatitis A

Google what the affects of those are.
                              Clearly he's the genius here and can't be bothered by empirical data that he didn't collate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                nice!! i gotta see that one

Comment

Working...
                                X